8.Vikram Meets Anu

Anu didn't get a wink of sleep, she was trying to digest the new facts about her life

Anu didn't get a wink of sleep, she was trying to digest the new facts about her life. She didn't want to meet anyone, so she directly went to the hospital the next morning.

On the other hand Anju was worried about Anu. So she called Abhi to find out about her, when she was told Anu directly went to the hospital without going home.

So she went to Leela hospital along with Ri to give breakfast for Anu and cheer her up. On their way they got a call from Sid asking about their whereabouts. Ri said they were going to meet Anu.

Sid asked them to update him about her, on which Anju said she will call him after reaching there and he can directly listen to what she has to say. He was very pleased with this arrangement.

They reached the hospital, and went to meet Anu, and Anju called Sid as promised.

Anu:- hi di, hi Jiju! How come you are here, any problem.

Ri:- no Anu just wanted to meet you.

Anu:- please have a seat.

Just then Vikram entered, and seeing him made Anu remember yesterday's events.

Anu:-(irritated) what are you doing here Vikram.

Vikram:- I realised that the proposal has taken you by suprise. So I came to check on you.

Anu:- (crossly) you don't have to do that, it's not like we are in a relationship or something.

Vikram:- I know Anu, we aren't in a relationship. I came to meet you as friend.

She realised she was being unnecessarily rude to Vikram, by removing all her frustration on him. When he has done no mistake .

Anu:- I'm sorry Vicky, I have been stressed from yesterday and so I snapped at you.

Vikram:- I'm used to it now Anu.

Anu:- (surprised) have I shouted on you before? How come I don't remember.

Vikram:- let it be, it doesn't matter.

Anu:- no I want to know.

Vikram:- in high school, you once blamed me for locking the 'fabulous four' group in the classroom. When I had nothing to do with it.

Anu:- was that boy you?

Vikram:- you didn't know, who you were complaining about?

Anu:- (sheepishly) actually we bunked school to go watch a movie that day, and we got late while coming back. Our driver was giving us suspicious looks, so I blamed the first person who entered. I had no Idea it was you.
Don't tell me that because of my blaming, you got punished or something.

Vikram:- as a matter of fact I did get punished.

Anu:- really! I'm very sorry, about today and that day as well. You were bearing the brunt, both the times without your mistake at all. You must be thinking that I'm the most unreasonable person isn't it?