11.Sid & Raj Talk

When Vikram came with his dad and said that he wasn't interested in the marriage

When Vikram came with his dad and said that he wasn't interested in the marriage. I wasn't really upset, but it was not something I expected either. He himself came and requested me to give him a fair chance, he said he will be happy if I said a yes. Then what changed in a day? It doesn't fit right. Is he in some kind of a problem?

😈:- Why do you care, it's not like you were going to accepted the proposal anyway. Moreover, even if he is in some problem, don't bother until he asks you to. Do you get it?

Me:- fine (sighing). Actually he did a favour to me by turning the proposal down, I was thinking of ways to convince dad out of this marriage thing.

😈:- what if dad gets another one?

Me:- tchh....you are right I'll have to come up with a plan.

😈:- how about you act heart broken, by the rejection and you need time to move on.

Me:- (scoffing) yeah right! I didn't even want to get married till yesterday and now I'm heart broken over him. Do you think dad and Abhi are fools.

😈:- just tell them you are emotionally exhausted, and need a break. Just so you know, you don't have a better option.

Me:- okay I guess. Let me give it a shot.

Just then I got a call from the hospital for an emergency, putting my thoughts to an end.

😈:- start your act once you are back in the evening.

Yes that is what I will do, I said determined.

Little did I know that a lot is going to change before the evening.

Sid called up Raj and Abhi, and informed them that he would come to their office to meet them

At the office