7: Sober Confessions

Asta woke me up so fucking early... and to work out.

"You said you wanted to be my workout buddy!" he yelled. "Don't worry, you'll be glad you did!"

I threw up multiple times during the workout, and it was probably the worst morning of my life.

"Asta, I mean it this time. I hate you." I said while we approached the hideout.

He laughed loudly, "No fair!!! We were just getting so close!"

I looked at him, "Seriously though, thanks for waking me up. And thanks for taking care of me last night."

"Anytime! It's what best friends do."

I smiled as my eyes sparkled, "Best friends!?!" I threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"Y/n, do you remember last night?" he asked as I pulled away.

I wish I didn't... But I did. I was drunk enough to have no control of my words, but not enough to forget.

I nodded my head slightly.

"If you ever want to talk, I'm here." he offered.

"Thanks, Asta," I smiled while walking into the hideout.

It was still kind of early, at least for a day off, so the hideout was pretty quiet. I rushed upstairs to shower before anyone woke up.

As I finished getting dressed and was about to head downstairs, I heard a voice.

She's still here? Fucking Yami had her sleep over... Well, two can play that game.

I walked back into my room and took out my new dress. It was a tight black dress that made me look hot as hell, so I put it on and went downstairs.

They were hugging each other when I walked down and went towards the door. I saw Yami from
the corner of my eye, he was definitely staring at me.

Good, bitch.

"And where are you going?" he called.

"Out. I have a date."

I was definitely lying but it was the only thing I could think of to explain the dress other than my jealousy.

"The hell you are."

"Let her go," Charlotte cooed.

"Yea, Yami. Do as she says." I mocked.

"How sad. She's pretty enough to be a royal, but she's still just trash," Charlotte snapped, clearly getting jealous at how Yami was just staring.

I opened the door to leave.

"Y/n!!" Yami yelled. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?! You are not to leave!"

I turned to him and laughed, "I'd like to see you stop me."

"You low-class whore! Show your Captain some respect!" Charlotte yelled while launching towards me.

I quickly made a blood dagger, and grabbed her arm. I spun her around and threw my arm around her neck, bringing my dagger to her throat.

"You attack me again, and I'll kill you" I hissed.

Yami was staring at me in shock, and as I looked behind him, I saw a small group of Bulls had gathered to watch the show.

I threw Charlotte back at Yami, and took off outside. Quickly mounting my broom and flying off.

Shit! What the fuck was that!? I could get kicked out for something like that!