39: Anger

—Time jump of like a week—

**Yami's POV**

I had been staying up late the past couple weeks, unable to sleep. Y/n and I hadn't spoken since our last fight, and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I couldn't stop thinking about her.

She didn't want to tell people we were engaged, and I knew I acted like I was pissed, but really I was heartbroken. I wanted to understand her reasoning, but it all just sounded like bullshit to me.

Was she unsure or having doubts? Was she regretting it? Did she have feelings for someone else?

These thoughts, these are the ones that keep me up at night.

I found my way into the library and sat down, lighting a cigarette. I figured I would just read until my eyes drooped low enough to where I would be forced to sleep.

Suddenly, a bright light appeared before me.

"What the fuck do you want Mushroom Head? It's the middle of the night," I huffed ready to smash his face in.

"Sir, it's Y/n," he said softly with a look of guilt on his face. "She's gone."

"What the fuck do you mean she's gone!?" I yelled while jumping to my feet.

"The Wizard King requests your presence right away. It seems her and Yuno have disappeared."

Asta's friend? Where the fuck would they have gone?

"Yea, yea. I'll be right there."

I slumped out of the library and went to Finral's room. I wasn't too worried about her... Julius said her improvement in the last week or so had been substantial.

Maybe even strong enough to beat some of the lower ranked Captains.

The only thing I was annoyed with was the fact she was with Yuno. And why the fuck does she keep running off?

I sighed before bursting into Finral's room, flicking on the light immediately. He let out a small yell, stunned by the intrusion.

"Get up, I need a ride."

"Sir," he moaned pulling the pillow over his face. "Just walk to the bathroom!!"

"Y/n's gone. I need to get to the Capital Headquarters."

He looked at me, "Why is she always gone?! Can't you just chain her up or something!?"

I laughed because, honestly, it wasn't a bad idea at this point.

"Just hurry up."

He slowly got out of bed and threw on some clothes.

"Fine but when we get there, I'm going back to sleep."

We appeared at the entrance of Headquarters and made our way in, looking for Julius.

There was a small group gathered near the garden entrance. William was here, probably because Yuno was missing too. Nozel. Julius. And Jack, who I'm assuming had been taking his turn to train with Y/n and Yuno.