36: lemon af, part 3 🍋

They just got engaged, so it felt like it was time for a lemon. Probably the last one haha. But, as always, you can skip.

I slowly laid back onto the pile of pillows and blankets Yami had set up, and I pulled him down with me.

I licked my lips softly before connecting them to his. His lips were soft and warm, and our kiss lingered there for a moment.

As we pulled away, I could barely even breathe. It all felt too good to be true. The man of my dreams just asked me if I would marry him...

I looked at him with a heart full of love.

"Are you going to finally give me what I've been wanting all day?" I teased.

"Right here? You sure you don't want to wait?"

"We're so far from the castle, no one's going to see us."

"I'm more worried about them hearing us," he teased.

I pulled him in for another kiss, "I'm tired of waiting, Yami."

I wrapped my legs around him and forced him down onto me, letting my mouth move rapidly with his. I smashed my tongue with his, tasting the sake still on his lips.

His hand quickly found its way underneath my dress, and to my underwear.

His fingers slid beneath the fabric and began to explore. As he finally felt up my clit, I bit down on his lip, and he moaned softly.

"Mm, sorry for being a little rough," I huffed out, struggling to speak through the pleasure that was now consuming my body.

"You never have to apologize for that," he smirked.

I knew we just had a beautiful and tender moment, but that's definitely not what I wanted now. I wanted him to fuck me harder than he ever had before.

I had been wanting him all day, and his proposal only added to that desire.

As he slid in two fingers inside me, I let my mouth travel down to his neck. I licked and sucked desperately as he continued to pleasure me, forcing his fingers in and out.

"Oh, Yami," I gasped as he slid in a third finger.

"I want you to bite me," he demanded, and I gladly obeyed, bringing my lips back to his neck and biting him softly all over.

"Oh fuck," he moaned, enjoying this as much as I was.

He began to rub me again with his thumb as he moved his fingers inside me simultaneously.

I leaned my head back and arched my back slightly.

"You like that?" he asked in a desperate voice.

"I love it," I groaned softly.

He brought his head into my neck and started kissing me everywhere, wanting to heighten my pleasure.

I roughly grabbed hold of his hair and pushed him into my neck, not wanting him to stop.

I felt chills rush over me as I began to reach a steady climax.

"Oh, Yami," I called out as I brought his face back to mine. "I want you in me," I said, practically begging for more.

With those words he quickly broke free of my gasp and took off his shirt, tossing it aside. As he began to work on undoing his pants, I sat up too, removing my dress.

Once he had nothing but his underwear on, he returned back to me, and started slowly kissing me down my chest.

He lightly pulled down my bra so he could lick my nipple before sucking it softly. The sensation caused me to moan.