26: A New Home

you guysssss. i'm so excited because i finally have a set ending for this story!!! i think you're going to love it 😍 hope you're still enjoying!

"Y/n, I can't believe you're leaving," Asta mumbled.

"Yea, what are we going to do without you?" Magna added.

"I guess I'm back to being the hottest Bull," Vanessa pouted. "I never wanted this day to come."

I laughed and shook my head, "You guys will always be my family. And I will always be a Bull."

Yami walked over and threw his arm around me, "She's going to be visiting a bunch anyway. You'll probably see her more than you have since she actually joined the squad."

"Please don't only visit to see this idiot," Magna huffed.

I noticed Asta was still looking down, his sad eyes avoiding me.

"Asta," I called. "Can we go for a quick walk?"

As we left the hideout, Asta finally turned to me. "I'm really happy for you, Y/n. I promise."

I brought him into a huge hug, "Asta. You'll always be my best friend. I wouldn't have made it this far without you."

He buried his head in my neck, and I felt the wetness of tears, "Do you think you'll ever be back?"

"Honestly, I really hope so. I couldn't turn down this opportunity, but the Black Bulls is where I belong."

He pulled away and wiped his eyes, "Make sure you show em what the Black Bulls are made of."

I smiled brightly, "You got it!"

The squad came bursting out of the hideout.

"Alright, my love. Time to go," Yami called. I looked at him with flirty eyes. I love when he says cute, cheesy shit.

I exhaled loudly, "Alright, everyone. Wish me luck."

Finral stepped up and pulled me into another hug, "Kick some ass, ok?"

Now it was my turn to cry, I thought I was going to get by without it, but this was too much.

I didn't know what was in store for me, but I knew nothing would ever feel this much like home ever again.

"You guys can count on me," I muffled with a broken voice.

Finral opened the portal and they all cheered for me as I got ready to step through.

"I love you guys!" I yelled before stepping to the other side.

Yami and Lunelle followed me through the portal where Nozel waited for us in front of the Silver Eagle Headquarters.

I turned to Yami and he pulled me into a hug, "I'll see you soon, ok?"

I looked into his beautiful grey eyes. "I really hope I don't regret this," I mumbled.

He laughed softly, "Only one way to find out."

He brought me in for a kiss, it was simple but filled with so much love.

Nozel cleared his throat, and I pulled back from Yami.

"I love you," he said, locking his eyes onto mine.

"I love you too."

We separated and Yami got ready to step back through the portal.

He nodded at Nozel, "Take care of her. Or I'll kill you." He looked back at me, "See ya, princess."