35: Date Night

Yami wore a plain white shirt with cuffed sleeves that accentuated his strong arms. The top of it was cut just low enough to where his collarbones popped through.

His normally wild hair was slicked back, showing off his sharp jaw.

I let my eyes wander across his new, black pants that formed around his muscular legs. A bulge just barely showed through, leaving me wanting to skip the date altogether and rip his clothes off right there.

I snaked my arms around his neck quickly closing in the gap between us.

"Why don't we just stay in tonight?" I huffed out, my voice filled with lust and desire.

He laughed softly, and removed the cigarette from his mouth, "I don't think I've ever seen you like this."

"Like what?" I tilted my head slightly.

"You've been so eager to get me into bed all day," he teased.

I rolled my eyes and took a step back, "I mean can you blame me? Look at you. How am I supposed to think about anything else when you look like this?"

"Hey, now. No need to get defensive. I didn't say I didn't like it," he put out his cigarette and brought me back into his arms.

I wore a short sun dress that wrapped around me nicely to show off my curves. The top had cute ruffled sleeves and was cut just low enough to leave Yami wanting more.

As he wrapped his arms around me, he let one hand slip underneath my dress feeling up my backside.

***v short lime warning***

I closed my eyes, enjoying his rough grip, "Mm. Touching me like that, it's pretty obvious you want me too."

He chuckled, "I always do."

"You still eager to get going?" I teased as I brought one of my hands below his waist.

He let out a sharp groan as I grabbed him, feeling him get hard in my hand.

He looked down at me with lustful eyes, "I have a surprise waiting for us, you know that?"

I turned and pushed him into the chair, "We'll go. Just let me give you my surprise first."

As soon as I spoke those words, we both knew he wasn't going anywhere.

I got down on my knees in front of him and unbuckled his pants, helping him shimmy them down to his ankles.

"Just relax, Yami," I huffed before getting started.

"Oh fuck," he whispered as he felt my mouth around him. His head leaned back and he closed his eyes, enjoying every ounce of pleasure I had to give.

***end of lime***

••••

"Yami, where are we going!?" I yelled as he picked me up bridal style and walked out towards the gardens.

"I told you it's a surprise," he smiled at me.

I kissed him lightly on the cheek, "Like my surprise?"