24: lemon af, pt. 2 🍋

I'm not much of a lemon writer, but I'm trying... feel free to skip if you're not interested!! You won't miss anything vital
to the story

**Yami's POV**

I picked Y/n up and slammed her against the wall of my room. Her dress was hiked up and she had her legs wrapped tightly around me.

I moved my lips from hers and slowly trailed my tongue down to her neck. As I started leaving soft kisses, her thighs squeezed tighter.

A soft moan escaped her as my kiss intensified. I chuckled, "You like this?"

She looked at me with a smile through half-lidded eyes, "Can't you tell? You can't be that fucking dense."

"Careful there, kid. I'd hate to leave you all hot and bothered with no closure," I teased.

"Call me kid one more time. See what happens."

"Yea?" I asked before returning to her neck, sucking more intensely now, leaving a wet trail behind. I bit her neck before pulling back, "And what are you going to do?"

"Don't stop," she huffed, pushing my head back into her.

I started at her ear this time and kissed her before whispering, "Should I make you beg for it?"

"Yea, good luck with that."

I grabbed her ass roughly, thrusting my body to hers. She unexpectedly let out a loud gasp.

I leaned my head into her collarbones, continuing my kiss all around her chest.

"Mmm, Yami," she moaned as her eyes rolled back and she rested her head against the wall.

I lifted my head up to look at her, and swept a piece of hair out of her face, "I fucking love hearing you moan my name."

"I'd love for you to give me a reason to yell it," she teased, and my mouth dropped openly slightly with her boldness.

A devious grin stretched across my face, "I can make that happen."

She ran her fingers through my hair, "Show me."

I adjusted her slightly, wrapping one of my arms under her thigh, and positioning my hand near her entrance.

I brought my lips to hers and kissed her slowly. I began to lightly trail my fingers on the outside over her panties, already feeling the heat radiate off her.

"Looks like someone's already ready to go," I huffed, barely pulling away from her lips.

She roughly grabbed my hair, "Don't act like I'm the only one." And pulled me back into her lips.

Our mouths found a sloppy rhythm, and I let my fingers start exploring.

"Mmm," she let out a loud gasp as I slid my fingers into her.

"You're so fucking wet," I mumbled while pumping my hand.

She tilted her back and closed her eyes. I could tell she was enjoying herself, and I loved watching her pleasure.

"Faster," she demanded.

"Anything for you."

Her breath became rapid and uneven as she let out constant moans. Her walls began pulsing around my fingers. I used my thumb to start massaging her, wanting her to reach her climax.