~1~

Hey,I'm crap at titles so I didn't bother making one ;-;, I hope you enjoy the story if there's anything I think would trigger you guys I would put a TW, btw remember to eat today and to stay hydrated :D.

CLAYS POV
I almost fell out of bed as I heard my alarm go off, 'beep...beep...beep'. I grabbed my alarm and felt around for the button,eventually I found it and turned it off.

I sat up and put my leg that was out of the bed back on,I rubbed my eyes as I yawned. I heard someone run up to my door,the door flew open. "WAKE-." my sister shouted, she looked at me and staired, she was holding two pans "oh hey Clayton."

I got up, "please don't call me that." She chuckled. "Well get ready, it's Monday, you can't skip another week off school."

"Yeah, okay kid."

"Uhm, I have a name it's 'Drista', I'm sure it's not hard to use it." She looked away as if she was offended.

"Right," I chuckled "get out I'm getting changed 'Drista'."

She smiled "that's more like it bitch."

Before I could even look at her she ran.

"Fuck you!."

"CLAYTON!" My mom shouted.

I rolled my eyes and picked up a plain black t shirt, dark grey ripped jeans, a dark green plaid button up that I used as a jacket, black pair of converses and I put a chain on my trousers and a chain around my neck. I put it all on.

I looked at my lip piercing while staring into the mirror.Fuck it, I put on my lip ring.

I grabbed my bag and then walked downstairs to get a banana.

"Clay," my mother complained "your hairs a mess."

I rolled my eyes and flicked my long-ish dirty blonde hair twice.

"Better?."

"No but it will have to do."

I grabbed a banana then unpeeled it.

"So, football practice?."

"Yeah," I munched on the banana "when do I not have it."

Due to me skipping a week of school I'm most likely in trouble by my coach but he wouldn't dare to kick me off I'm to good at the game.

"Welp," I said finishing off my banana "I got to go, bye mom love you."

My mum waved bye to me and I walked out of the door, I decided that I was going to walk to school by myself. I could use the time to think.

I got to school after 20 long minutes of walking.

"Hey dude," Nick walked up, "I didn't see you on the bus, brother."

"Meh didn't feel like going on the bus." I walked and he followed, we started chatting about minecraft and amoung us and what I missed last week, there was apparently a new kid and he hangs out with Darryl.

Darryl was known as weird but how would I know? If I even tried talking to him someone is bound to drag me away and beat him up but Darryl was friends with Zak who i do talk to, so he can't be too bad.

"Hey big D, my mannnnn." A high pitched voice came from behind me getting closer and closer.

"Hey tomathy," I sighed in a joking manner "how are you?."

"Meh could do better," he looked at me attempting puppy dog eyes, "I'm so hungry."

I sighed and gave him $10.

"Now fuck off."

"Thanks Clay," he walked off "fuck you too."

I rolled my eyes and turned back to my locker.

"Meh, the dick didn't even say hi" Nick mumbled.He acted offended and made lousy crying sounds.

I grinned as the bell went. "Let's go" I dreaded going back to my classes especially math which was my next class,lucky me.

I was looking in my books, trying to hide so no one came up to me, I couldn't be assed for talking to another human being.

"I'm dreading this."

"I know dude me too, I hate ma-"

Suddenly I bumped into something making me drop my book and random papers fly everywhere.

"What the fuck?" I opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar face.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!."

People crowded us and laughed and pointed at the guy, I felt kind of bad.

"Hey don't sweat it" I chuckled.

The crowed which was once laughing stopped.

I helped him pick up his papers, "here."

He seemed kind of shocked, I'm guessing he heard things of me while i was gone.

"Uh," he stuttered "thanks."

"Don't worry about it."

I handed him the papers and I grabbed my book.

He stood up, he also seemed shocked by my gesture.

I was about to tell the crowd to scram but someone interrupted.

"George," a voice screamed "are you okay!?."

It was Darryl.

"Yeah I'm fine," he stood up around the same time I did "thanks, Dream right?."

I chuckled, "Its Clay." I looked around, Nick broke the silence "guys, scram." The crowd suddenly broke up into classrooms.

"Oh thank you Clay" He smiled.

"I'm assuming your name is George?."

He nodded, "yep, well I got to go to English cya around Clay" He smiled then waved, I waved goodbye back.

869 words