~33~

CLAYS POV

Me and George got to school quite early, we knew Darryl and Zak would be there due to study's.

"Oh look theres Darryl." He pointed out.

"Yeah Zak to."

We walked up to them, they where leaned agents lockers, Darryls arm around Zak and Zak's head on Darryls shoulder.

"Oh hey ragga-muffins!."

"Hey Darryl."

"Hi Darryl! Hi Zak!."

"Oh hi!." Zak said.

"So what cha up to?."

"Nothing much," Zak answered "Darryl and I where studying a few minutes ago, hey you talked to Natalie yet?."

"Oh uh, yeah, me and her are still," he paused and looked up at me "together..."

"Really after what she did?."

"Look I just think everyone deserves a second chance." George stated.

I don't, I think you should be mine.

"Yeah I agree with George."

"Whatever man." Zak said putting his arms up in surrender.

Darryl kissed Zak's forehead.

Zak moved his head up so it ended up being on his lips.

Darryl pulled away and put his free hand over his mouth, covering his cheeks.

"Oh my goodness skeppy..."

"What?," Zak pouted "you didn't like it?."

He said this is a joking manner with a tint of flirt in his tone.

"Whatever." Darryl said, he tilt Zak's chin up and kissed him, they had a long kiss me and George just gave each other looks.

"We're just gonna-"

Zak put his middle finger up and told us to 'shoo' with his hand.

George rolled his eyes and we where off to our first lesson.

GEORGES POV

I was in my 5th lesson of the day, thank fuck only 1 more lesson then I have to wait 2 hours then I get to tell Clay...

My heart skipped a beat just thinking about it.

Someone knocked on the classroom door which drew me out of my thoughts.

"Come in." My English teacher called

It was a office lady.

"George Henry Davidson, come with me your mums here to pick you up."

My mum?

Wait what happened?

I stood up hesitantly then slowly made my way to the office with the lady.

I looked up and it was...

Natalie!?

"Natalie!?."

"George dear, you know how I feel about you calling me by my real name."

"Sorry...mum." I mumbled, I was on the adge of bursting out laughter.

"Sorry we must go as soon as possible, thank you miss have a nice day."

We said our goodbyes and stepped out of the school.

It was silent then we both burst out with laughter.

"OH MY GOD M- THAT IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT." She tried to speak through laughter.

"TELL ME ABOUT IT- OH MY GOD- IM DYING."

We had a good laughing fit, we started to calm down.

She cleared her throat, "so I got you a cute outfit right here"she held up her bag, uh oh.

She dragged me to her place, it was huge! She had a her own bathroom and balcony, HER OWN!.

She sat down on the bed and passed me the bag, "ignore the sweater, wear the yellow one that your wearing now."

"But it's Clays and I-."

"Hush hush hush, go into the bathroom, it's literally right there," she pointed to a door that was in her room, "and come back out, you ARE wearing this NO MATTER WHAT."

"Fine fine, it can't be that bad." I giggled and went into the bathroom.

The first thing I noticed as I opened the bag was the Baby blue blazer.

Oh Shit, this bitch must be hella rich.

I took my overalls off and put some matching suit trousers on.

There want a mirror so I had no idea how I looked.

I took off my sweater and saw that there was a pure white button up, I buttoned it up and tucked it in, I threw the blazer on.

she has to be filthy rich, she has this huge ass house and bought me all of this and- wait are those new shoes?

After I put the tie around my shoulders (I can't tie it) I put in the shoes.

I had no idea how I looked I knocked on the door, just in case she was doing something.

"Come in!."

I opened the door, shaking a bit. I had my eyes closed so I didn't see her reaction and then...

"OH MY GOD GEORGE YOU LOOK SO GOOD MAN! OH MY GOD CLAY WILL BE DROOLING HOLY FUCK YOUR GETTING RAILED TONIGHT!."

"Woah woah woah, slow down I don't even know what I look like."

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a mirror which was in her hallway...

I did look good.

"Woah..."

"SEE I TOLD YOU GEORGE I FUCKING TOLD YOUUU."

"Something feels missing."

"Oh hun I know EXACTLY what's missing!."

"What?."

"Eyeliner."

"What's that?."

"So basically it- WHAT MAN CANT TIE A TIE? YOU'RE SO DUMB"

"Why thank you Natalie, deeply appreciated."

She quickly tied my tie then grabbed my wrist again and lead me back into her room.

She dragged a chair out of a wardrobe, uh oh.

She also grabbed a bag, I'm guessing that's where the eyeliner is?.

"Okay sit!."

She grabbed another chair for herself.

"Okay stay still, I can't fuck this up we only have an hour."

"Wait 2 hours has already passed!?."

"Time flys by when your having fun ay?."

She put the eyeliner brush close to my face, i flinched away, "this crap is going on my face?."

"Yeah."

"Does it atleast wash off."

"Ugh yes George."

"Are you sure?."

"Just sit still!."

"Okay chill women."

She slipped out a giggle, she got the brush thing close to my face and I felt it press against my eye lids.

949 words