Valentimes day-~2~

Georges pov
Clay was gone for around 20 minutes now, I bet he isn't only getting snacks, ugh why does he have to be so perfect.

I sighed and grabbed my phone, I called Natalie, I was nosey and wanted to know what she was doing.

"Hey George!."

"Ello Natalie, what you doing?."

"Just about to go see August at the park, picnic things, ya know?."

"Sounds fun."

"What you doing?."

"Waiting for Clay, he's being gone for 20 minutes, he said he was only going to get popcorn so we can stay in for the day."

"Getting snacks don't take that long gogy, I bet he's up to something."

"I knowww, what'd you think it'd be?."

"I don't know, maybe I do but..."

I shot up, "HE TOLD YOU?."

"Look I don't know man."

"Ah please tell me."

"Fine he's got you-."

Then she hung up,Ugh sometimes I hate her.

I messaged her the '😔' emoji then went off to the living room out of boredom, I might as well just wait for him.

I heard a knock at the door, oh yeah he doesn't have the keys.

I opened the door, it wasn't Clay, it's the mail man.

"Hello, I got a package here for George Henry Davidson."

"Yep, that's me."

He passed me the package and left wishing me a good Valentine's.

I shut the door and hid the packages in my wardrobe.

I hope Clay likes them, I worked my ass off at the cafe to get enough money.

I heard another knock at the door, this time it was Clay.

I ran up to the door and opened it, "Hi George," he said while walking in, "I got the snacks."

"Okay, get changed into something confutable while I set things up."

"Right." He put the bag down on the side and then walked upstairs to get changed.

I snooped in the bag and put a pack of corn in the microwave.

Pops filled the room, I watched as it spun around and got bigger.

I stopped the microwave and got the bag out and placed the other bag of corn in.

Clay walked in and hugged me from behind, causing me to turn around to face him.

"Hi." He smirked at me, he was kind of cold, I mean it is February.

"You're such a dork, Clay."

"I knowww."

I smirked and put my forehead against his.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I turned back to the popcorn and got it out of the microwave, we moved back into the bedroom.

"Right what should we watch?."

"A romance film? Oh maybe a rom-com!."

"Sounds good." Clay chuckled.

During all the movies we where mostly laughing and making out, nothing to to interesting.

After the last movie, it was around 5:00PM.

"I think we cleared the whole rom-com movies."

"Ugh what is there to dooooo."

"Presents?." I looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Clay."

"Fineeeee," he pouted "hey, I gotta go home, I suggest you get ready to go out."

"What now?."

"Yes now," he placed a sweet kiss on my cheek, "I'll be on my way, I'll pick you up in 2 hours."

"Alright," I returned his sweet gesture with a kiss on the lips, after a few seconds we pulled away.

"I love you, Clay."

"I love you too."

He left my room, I heard the front door shut.

Okay now to get ready, no big deal.

I wore a skirt last time...I think I'm going to switch it up a bit.

I found a white button up shirt, it was long sleeved, he buttoned up all the buttons but the two top ones and I rolled my sleeves up.

I grabbed a black pair of high-waisted dress-pants.

I tucked my button up in and turned to the mirror.

I looked okay, I smirked a bit, oh god I look kinda like Clay.

But I still looked okay and well-dressed for the occasion.I sorted my hair out and grabbed my leather derby shoes.

I turned back to my mirror and had a look, I honestly look good, at least I can admit it.

Okay now all I need to do is put clays present in a gift bag and I'm ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clays pov

I walked into my house and let out a deep sigh.

SHIT I GOT TO GET EVERYTHING READY IN 2 HOURS.

I rushed into my bedroom and grabbed a white button up with long sleeves and navy blue dress-pants.

I leave 3 of the top buttons undone and roll my sleeves up.

I got badge derby shoes.

I ran to my Bathroom and looked in the mirror, this outfit looks bad, I'm wearing fucking navy blue pants while I have green eyes, ugh why is life so difficult.

Then an idea stuck me, hey I always wear the same white button up, why don't I switch it up to a black button up?.

I rushed back into my bedroom and grabbed the black short-sleeved button up from the wardrobe.

This better fucking work or I'll sue...

I switched the button ups, leaving the 3 top buttons undone like what I did previously.

I walked to the bathroom mirror again, not that bad, better then the last one, so it'll have to do.

I calmed down my pace of walking and grabbed fairy lights and a radio, I got a record then I was off to the woods by the school.

921 words
I promise next chapter is the last part of the Valentine's special I just need to finish it off and it should be out :)

Anyways I wonder what Clay and George have planned for each other 🤔

We will never know, we'll until next chapter which won't be out anytime soon, maybe 3 hours? 😏