~14~

NATALIE POV

Its been 2 good weeks of dating George but things feel... wrong.

He just, every time we see each other he has guilt in his eyes, has he cheated on me?

But it dosen't seem like the guilt he's feeling is towards me, is he cheating on someone else with me?

Don't get me wrong, I love and trust George so so much, but I don't think he feels the same with me.

He mentions this Clay fella, a lot.

He also mentioned Nick but never as much as Clay, there's always something new to say about Clay...

Was George gay?

And was he only dating me to hide it from others?

But his feelings felt genuine.

I think it's time to see Clay again, if Clay and George is okay with it of corse.

I rung George.

Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GEORGES POV

I was playing minecraft with Clay and Nick, in this situation 'Sapnap' and 'Dream'.

"COME HERE GEORGE!."

Clay was chasing me, "SAPNAP HELP!." I screamed in fear, Nick was amused by this and started cracking up with laughter.

Screw it, I stopped running and started spam clicking, attempting to kill Clay.

"YEEESSSSSSS!." I screamed as clays character turned into dust.

'Dream was slain by Georgenotfound.'

"NO FAIR!."

"LETS GO GEORGE!."

Me and Nick was celebrating until...

'Ring...ring...ring.'

"Sorry it's Nat I need to take his."

I turned myself on mute and took my headphones off.

"Hey Nat what's up?."

"Hey is it possible if I could see Clay..." she trailed off then added "and Nick."

She sounded desperate and impatient.

"Uh yeah sure, did I do something wrong?."

"No, no you didn't baby, I just wanna see them, if there okay with it of course."

"Oh okay, yeah lemme ask them, I'm on discord with them right now."

I put my headphones on then unmuted myself.

"Hey sorry guys, uh wanna meet Natalie, uh, today is that good Nat?."

I took one of the headphones bit off.

"Yeah yeah that's good, at the park."

I hummed in agreement then put the headphone back on.

"Yeah today at the park?."

"Yeah sure!." Nick said politely like she could hear him.

"Oh, Natalie? Yeah yeah sure." Clay sounded uneasy but I left it, I'll ask him later, I don't want to make him uncomfortable by asking him in front of Nick and Nat.

"Sweet I'll tell her."

I muted myself again.

"Yeah, yeah they said they can."

"Great cya at 6:00pm."

She hung up, well that was strange.

I unmuted myself.

"Yeah, uhm 6:00pm good for you guys?."

"Yeah, so that's in 2 hours, we could meet up an hour before if you guys want." Nick suggested.

"Sure I'm down, George?."

"Yeah sure."

CLAYS POV

Me George and Nick met up and the hour flew by next thing we knew Natalie was there, inspecting George's behaviour but also mine?

"Hey Georgie" She smirked leading him into a hug.

"Hey Natalie" He laughed and leaned into the hug, tapping her nose in the process.

"Hi Nat" Nick put his hand out, she shook it, "hi Nick how have you been?."

After that my brain froze.

Was she excluding me? No, as much as I hate her she wouldn't be that much of a bitch.right?

"Clay!" I heard a loud British voice.

"Oh sorry, yeah, yeah hi Natalie."

"Hi...Clay." She was uncomfortable around me, it wouldn't take a genius to know.

"How are you?." I grumbled.

I soon saw that the awkward tension was making Nick and George cringe.

"I've been good thanks..." she stopped and looked at George.

"So what are we doing?." She smiled.

"We can go to that movie drive-thru thing!," Nick suggested "I can take my moms car."

"Wow Nick you drive?." George questioned.

"Hell yeah baby!."

We walked to Nicks which wasn't very far he went inside to get the keys, "Hey why don't you and Clay get some food" Natalie suggested.

What was she playing at?.

"Yeah we can do that" George started to smile wider.

"Yeah, I'll try it to make out with him while we're at it." I winked at George and smirked at Natalie, a nasty smirk.

George was red, I mean really red.

"Hahahaha," she laughed sarcastically "to bad I've already done that."

Georges mouth went to a 'o' Nick came back right after.

"Right let's go GOGY."

"Where they going."

"Nat mind telling Nick?." I ask her while sliding my arm around George's shoulder.

I walked pushing George with me.

"Clay what the fuck!" I laughed my ass off, followed by a couple of chuckles coming out of George.

"Oh my god," I attempted to breathe out "you where so red!."

"Whatever let's just get food."

799 words