~23~

CLAYS POV

We where halfway through the movie and George was already half asleep, he could barely keep his eyes open.He yawned.

"George go to your bed if your going to sleep."

"But it's uncomfortableeeeee." He whined, he was for sure sleep drifted.

"Well theres nowhere else you can sleep."

"I can sleep with youuuu."

I blushed at this, "out of context that sounds wrong."

He punched my arm lightly, "idiot."

I chuckled then started to focus on the movie again, 10 minutes later I felt something heavy fall on my shoulder.

"George?."

He was fast asleep ON ME, I guess now I have no other choice but to sleep next to him, but my beds a single bed.

Oh shit.

I layed down and he fell on top of me, how am I going to do this we already took up the whole bed.

I spreaded out my legs and placed him in-between them, his face was buried on my chest, I tried to move his head so he could atleast breathe.

I put my arms around him and fell asleep.

I felt safe.

GEORGES POV

I felt myself wake up, my eyes still closed though.I felt myself on top of something very comfortable and warm, it couldn't have been the uncomfortable ass bed Clay made.

I felt something protecting me, like two arms hugging my back.Two very muscular arms.

I heard light snores, not right in my ear but it was very close to me.

My face was touching something really warm aswell, well one side of my face. To warm to be a pillow that's for sure, and it felt more of a thin- top material.

I opened my eyes lightly, my hands where in front of me, but a huge arm was blocking my way of seeing the back wall, I felt hands moving around in a circular movement.I felt light breathing touching me.

That's where it hit me.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit-.

I heard a door creak and Distras voice.

"Clay, is George gone-." She stopped.

Do I say something!?.

I disused it would be best if I didn't, Clay could wake up and that would be awful.

"Woahhh, he actually did it," She chuckled after that, "boozos."

She walked out, I sighed of relief, trying not to be to loud.

I heard Clay shuffling.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

CLAYS POV

I woke up, I started moving after I felt a light weight on top of me, then I remembered last night.

I opened my eyes to see a sleeping George.

"I'm going to have to wake him up aren't I?." I smiled to myself.

Before I woke him up, I placed a light kiss on his forehead and chuckled, "jeez if only you looked at me the same way I look at you."

I sighed disappointedly and shook him.

"George?," he didn't budge, "Georgie-poo~?."

I shook him again this time he woke up rubbing his eyes and sat up, HE WAS SAT ON MY LAP WHILE I WAS LAYING DOWN

I blushed and he immediately looked down, "morning?." I flustered, he was madly blushing, he was when he woke up.

"Morning." He rubbed his eyes then yawned.

"Can you uh?-."

He looked down at me then jumped of the bed, covering his face with his sweater paws.

"UH- I-." He stuttered.

"Yeah I'll just go- make breakfast? I'll bring it up." I said, he nodded and I left the room.

GEORGES POV

THERES NO WAY HE JUST- HE DIDNT SAY? AM I HALLUCINATING?

SHIT NATALIE SHE CAN NOT FIND OUT SHE ALREADY HAS IT IN FOR ME!.

I freaked out in my mind, what the fuck am I going to do? What does he mean I would never feel the same way? CLAYS LOVES ME? No wait love is a strong word.

I know to much, I know to much, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK.

Clay walked back in with 2 plates full of waffles in his hands, "uh, yeah, you feel asleep and uh- I guess you fell on top of me while I fell asleep, no biggie though, your warm." He chuckled.

His hair was so messy, but an attractive messy.

He passed me the plate, "uh oh pfft yeah no problem, I liked it, but like not in that way ya know were... friends."

"Yeah."

"Anyways," I say to clear the atmosphere, "we should eat then, I should probably go, you need to make a song for prom anyways and prom is in like 2 weeks so yeah..."

"Yeah of course."

We ate and talked for a bit, I think he forgot what happened for me it was stuck to the back of my mind.

798 words