~8~

Me and George sped-walked to the move theatre in silence.

What the fuck happened.

I bet he was thinking the same.

"Hey, about what happened in the bedroom George, we were like scared and nervous and shit I don't think we ment to nearly-."

"Yeah i get it, I have a date anyways I think i was just exited to see her."

"Oh, yeah, right."

That hurt, my heart ache, what the hell was happening to me.

"George!." A soft voice shouted.

"Nat!." She ran up and hugged him and he hugged back, talk about clingy.

"Where were you guys!?." Another voice shouted, it was Zak.

Nick followed, "Yeah dudes we've been waiting for ages, better not have been kissing or something."

"Haha yeah of corse we were like full on making out almost fucking." George said while I rolled my eyes, Everyone else just laughed, except Natalie.

"LANGUAGE." Darryl walked up to us.

"AYYYYY," Natalie shouted. "Wait why wasn't I invited?"

We all laughed, maybe she wasn't so bad.

"Let's go in the movie starts in a few."

"Wait me and George didn't buy our tickets."

"I did idiots, next time be on time."

"Thanks Darryl." I yawned, ugh did I have to go it's 6:00pm, this movie is 2 hours.

We walked in and George sat next to Natalie in the middle of the movie theatre by the right and Zak and Darryl sat in the middle by the left, and and Nick sat at the back.

"Jeez all these people are going on dates." Nick frowned.

"I know right, there not even anywhere near us, why are we here."

Me and Nick were talking for a bit and eating popcorn.

"What's even going on in this film."

"I don't know-," Nick interrupted himself, "Awwwwwww look at George and Nat."

I looked, they were...asleep? Or Natalie was anyways and George had his hand wrapped around her soldier which she had her head on his.

"Yeah adorable," I mumbled "I'm going to the toilet."

I needed to get out of here atleast for a few minutes. I couldn't bare to see them 'cuddling' but why couldn't I see that? I had no problem when Nick had a girlfriend, so why do I care if George has one?.

I walked into the bathroom and put my hands on both sides of the sink.

Why did I want to cry?

I stood there glaring at the sink for awhile until I washed my face, maybe I'm tired.

"Clay?."

I turned around and saw...

"Oh hey Darryl."

"Hi, are you okay?."

"Honestly," I sighed "I don't know anymore."

"You wanna talk about it."

"Maybe tomorrow or something don't you have a Zak to get to?"

"Fair enough, just be quick okay, muffin?."

"Yeah, yeah I will."

"Alright bye-."

"Wait," I blurted, Darryl stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me, "you like Zak, right?."

"I-i don't kn-."

"Just answer for god sakes."

"I mean- I guess I do."

"So you don't know?."

"Yeah, I-I don't know, I guess, love is confusing." He finished.

"Right, don't worry about it then, let's go back the others are waiting."

Darryl nodded and we walked out and went back into the movie room, I saw Darryl go back to Zak. They were sharing a popcorn bucket when he got back and started eating.

Then I walked up to Nick.

"You okay?."

"Yeah,yeah I'm great."

"Alright dude."

We started to actually watch the movie but Natalie and George kept catching my eye, George booping on her nose, her getting closer.

I hated this.

"Hey I'm feeling sick i gotta go."
I stood up then Nick pulled my sleeve making me sit back down

"Dude wait the movies nearly finished anyways."

"Right." I tugged my collar, George pulled her in and she got closer.

I turned to look at Darryl and Zak, they were both sleep with Zak laying on Darryl.

I turned back to look at Natalie with George.

There lips were an inch away and they were still getting closer to each other.

I couldn't move, why?.

There lips connected and she moved to sit his lap still kissing him.

708 words
Hey sorry for a short chapter but thank you all so much for viewing this story I appreciate you all, love you and stay safe :)