~34~

GEORGES POV

"Are you done?."

"almost... DONE."

She sat there her jaws dropped.

I ran to the mirror to look at myself and....

Woah...

Natalie ran behind me, "OH MY GOD GEORGE YOU SUIT THE CATWING LOOK OH MY GOD THATS AMAZING OH MY GOD."

"I look..."

"SEXY! CLAY WILL BE SO SHOCKED THEN HES GOING TO FIND OUT YOUR ALL HIS, ITS PERFECT GEORGE!."

I smiled while looking at myself in the mirror ,like an idiot.

"SHIT I NEED TO GET MY DRESS ON."

"Wait why?."

"Its 5:37PM, prom starts in 42 minutes."

"holy-."

"I KNOWWW, OKAY WAIT LEMME GET MY DRESS ON."

I waited for her.

She had a dazzling purple dress on, the bottom half was poofy and spaced out a bit. There where little fake flowers scattered around the bottom half.

The top had straps, the same fake flowers where on it aswell.

Her brown hair was curled perfectly, it shone in the light.

"You look...amazing"

"I know I do"

I started laughing.

"Okay wait!." She had the eyeliner in her hand and painted a small heart on my cheek.

"Good luck charm!."

"Your such an idiot Natalie."

"I KNOW LETS GO."

She dragged me to her car, it was quite big and she was the one driving it.

"You got your drivers licence?."

"Nah but I got this whip a few days ago, might as well make use of it!."

"NATALIE!."

"What? It doesn't matter, LETS GO."

She zoomed of to my school, this night is going to be exiting.

We got there, the entrance, we where a tiny bit late but that ment we saw everyone straight of the bat, even...

Clay.

"Hey I don't think blue is really my colour! I don't like my suit! maybe you should've settled for black."

"GEORGE STOP!," she lowered her voice "he will LOVE it!."

I nodded hesitantly then got out of the car.

We saw Darryl and Zak at the entrance.

"Hey Natalie! Hey George!" Zak smiled. he was wearing a watching suit with Darryl but his tie was blue and Darryls was , brown? Oh it's probably red.

"Lookin fly George" Zak smiled.

"It's all for Clay." Natalie said with a smirk.

There jaws dropped wider.

"WHAT? But we thought- but- hey- George! You said-."

"We broke up this morning, I'm telling Clay some point during prom, i guess that's what this is but I kinda like it so it's for me and him kinda?"

"HES GOING TO LOVE IT!." Darryl encouraged.

"AGREED, YOU WANT ME TO FETCH A WHEELCHAIR GEORGE?."

That comment made me blush more causing me to hide in my blazer.

"Language Zak! And yes he will love it good luck George!."

Natalie thanked them for me and we waved goodbye, entering the huge building, loads of students complimented me, some just sat and murmured amongst themselves, which made me quite nervous to say the least.

Then I saw Clay, he was surrounded by girls as per usual... I was staring, his hair was styled, for once but it was getting messy, he wore a suit, he wore a yellow tie that matched his eyes, meaning it was green.

He spotted me.

"Shit, Nat I wanna go."

I saw him look at me in 'awe' I kept shaking Natalie while she was talking to Alex.

"George what?."

She looked over and saw Clay walking up towards us.

"Nat what do I do!?."

No response.

"Nat?." She wasn't next to me, I was all by myself in the middle of a big group of high school kids and the person I'm in love with walking up to me.

Shit, how can this night get any worse.

Clay grabbed my wrist not in a aggressive 'I'm pissed off at you' type of way, it was really soft.

He lead me out of the crowd.

"Uh- hey," he rubbed the back of his neck looking nervous "nice eye- lin-er."

"Uh- thanks," I was tense but then I remembered the good news, it didn't feel quite right to say it at this moment but I knew i was going to say it tonight, "you don't look to bad yourself!."

"Uh yeah, it's getting hot in here i- uh."

"Oh we can go outside."

I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside, he was red, I giggled at this.we both already know we like each other.

We got out to the back of the school, he leaned against the wall, his skin technically glowed at this point.

"You alright there, Clay?" I smirked.

"Yeah," he gulped "yeah, yeah I'm great."

He took deep breathes, was this to much?

"We should probably go back in," I suggested "your performance is properly starting soon." I leaned off of the wall.

"Yeah, yeah definitely."

It was sunset, basically dark.

We walked in and Clay straight away got to backstage, was he about to preform?.

"Hello? Hi students of this school and others we have a very talented student in this school, he..." after that I blurted it out, I was looking for the others.

I eventually bumped into Natalie, Karl, Nick ,Karl and Alex, Darryl and Zak was a bit more at the front.

A round of applause brought me back into reality.

Clay came on, he had his guitar and spoke into the microphone as everyones claps stopped.

"Hey uh, I'm Clay, I guess I wrote this song in the matter of 2 weeks so sorry if it's not amazing and there's actually a person I wrote this for, I guess he's pretty lucky."

As he said that you could hear some gasps as he said 'he's' , I remembered the chorus. This was a song about me and Natalie.

1001 words