~18~

Just to clarify! Clayton is a nickname that the Distra in the story made to aggravate him, I know Dreams real name isn't Clayton. Natalie doesn't end up being a bad, that's all I'm saying about her!!!! I hope you enjoy the new chapter I just saw some complaints :)

CLAYS POV
After that scene, me and George went to mine for the free period.

George walked through my door and was greeted by patches.

"Awe who's this lil fur ball." He said while bending down to let the cat sniff him.

"Patches, she's a bit cuddly."

"She's so cute," George smiled he went into a baby voice as he stroked the cat, "hello baby, hello!."

The cat purred and ran off upstairs.

George stood back up, "lead the way."

I did that and took him to my bedroom.

"This is my room, I guess."

"Woah, sick," his eyes scanned the room "hey is that a guitar?."

"Oh yeah kinda." I rubbed my neck, I completely forgot to put that away.

"Can you play for me?." He smiled.

"Uh- I mean- I-."

"Please Clay." He walked closer to me keeping eye contact, I felt my cheeks grow red.

"Fine, I'll play what I'll play at the talent show."

He punches the air, and says yes, I chuckle at this action.

I grab the guitar, sit down and position it.

George sits down on the other side of me and concentrates on my eyes.

GEORGES POV

Clay looked perfect.

He was sitting on the floor in front of his bed which had a window on the same wall it was pushed agents making the golden sun light shine through it, his shaggy blonde hair shined and you could see every single highlight in it. His green eyes, I'm guessing, I saw the yellow eyes of a lion, they looked so fierce with the lighting.

He sat down with his legs crossed, I did the same action but occasionally moving my seating position from time to time.

"Your so fidgety, George" Clay chuckled, making me laugh.

He looked so damn good with a guitar.

"Oh ah, sorry, I'll sit like this."

I changed it to my legs being pressed up agents my chest, my face hiding behind my knee, trying to hide my blush.

"Hey, don't hide yourself," He giggled " I wanna see you."

Fuckkkk.

I peeped my head out and pushed my cheek against my knee, Clay laughed at this, I never released how soft his lips and how white his teeth were.

He got himself prepared and started the music, this tune sounded familiar...to familiar.

He finished the instrumental and started singing.

"I am not the only traveler,
who has not replayed his debt,
I've been searching for a trail to follow again, oh take me back to the night we met."

Shit.

Memory's from the dream flooded again, fuck not now, why this song, why does it sound 10x better with him singing it.

"And then u tell myself,
what the hell am I supposed to do,
And then I can tell myself,
Not to ride along with you."

His eyes started to looking into mine, I moved mine to the floor, I tried not to blush but my hand moved to my cheek and it was hot.

Jesus...

"I had all and then most of you, some and now
None of you."

My eyes moved up, I didn't mean to but then his eyes swallowed me into memory's of the dream.

"Take me back to the night we met,
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
Hunted by the ghost of you
Oh take me back to the night we met."

This was the part where our faces got closer, in the dream but something made me think his face in real life was closer, maybe it was just me imagining things.

"When the night was full of terrors,
And your eyes were filled with tears,
When you had not touched me yet,
Oh, take me back to the night we met."

Then it was the part where I told him I couldn't dance in place of that I giggled I was surprised when he giggled to, at the exact same time.

"I had all and then most of you some and now none of you..."

We got closer, way closer.

"Oh take me back to..."

He trailed off, he got closer, I followed there was now an inch away from us.

"The night..."

He grabbed my chin and looked at my lips, I started an eye contact with him.

"We met..." he sung this line slowly and smoothly, we quickly grabbed his guitar with one hand, got it off his lap and placed it on the floor gently, he did this while keeping his other hand on my chin tracing my jawline.

I moved my arms on his neck as he turned back keeping eye contact.

His eyes traveled at my lips then back at my eyes.

We get closer.

RING...RING...RING

"Fuck that's the alarm for class, we're 30 minutes late!." He exclaimed sounding worried, his hand was still on my chin though.

Fuck this.

"Oh...yeah." I said in disappointment, next thing I knew he we rushing me out of the room and was sprinting to school with my hand in his.

841 words
Look I wanted to make them kiss but then George would seem like a Dick considering that he still has a girlfriend, I didn't have the heart to make him the bad guy ;-;.

Other then that I hope you enjoyed.