~25~

Before I continue....

HES ADORABLE Your welcome ;)GEORGES POV

HES ADORABLE
Your welcome ;)
GEORGES POV

While I was walking home, thoughts kept appearing of what happened in the bedroom.

He kissed me, he said I would never feel what he felt for me... did he drink while I was asleep? Did he do cocaine? Was he just tired?

Or does he love me?

No, no that's stupid... loves a strong word.

Maybe he was just tired and had a dream about a lady.

And thought it was me, the bed was small so we kind of had no other choice but to cuddle me, yeah that's what happened.

I got home and was greeted by my mum.

"Hey Georgie, how was the sleepover?."

"It was...cool."

"You sure? You sounded unsure when you said that."

"Nah mum it was really fun."

"If you say so, you going out?."

"I might meet up with Natalie, not to sure."

"I mean I'd love to meet her."

I froze, "you what?"

"Would like to meet her and Clay, to be honest George I thought you where gay." She said that so casually.

"Oh, right..., I'm going to my room."

"Alright bye George."

I basically sprinted up the stairs and ran inside my room, ughhhh why does everyone do this.

I groaned and flopped on my bed, I should probably go and take a shower.

I got up, grabbed dark grey sweats and a black hoodie with a white smile (see what I did there 😎)then got in the shower.

DARRYLS POV

"So... let me get this straight, Clay is in love with George, but George is with Natalie and this a high chance George feels the same way but you think George is to scared to brake up with Natalie to get with Clay because he doesn't want to out that he's gay."

"Yes."

"Oh," I shrugged "I could ask George-."

"YES HE TRUSTS YOU MORE THEN ME!."

"Yes, Nick that's the point."

I heard a knock at the door.

"Oh that's skep, sorry Nick, I'll call George when I'm free, bye!."

"Bye, please don't forget!."

Then I hung up, I got the door to see Zak.

"DARRYL!!!."

"ZAKKK!!!."

We hugged and I kissed his forehead.

367 words
hi sorry for the short chapter I'll be posting another chapter tonight I just wrote a little bit before online school :).

REMEMBER TO EAT AND STAY HYDRATED!