~30~

GEORGES POV

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.

I would come out to them, but not anytime soon, they must think I don't trust them, they might hate me, oh my god oh my god.

My speed-walk changed into running and running into sprinting.

I heard someone running behind me, so I slowed down.

I walked into a different nearby park.

I sat on the swing and whoever was following me sat next to me.

"George?..."

"I'm sorry Clay" I put my head in my hands out of stress, I wanted to cry but I didn't, I embarrassed me and Clay enough.

He got of the swing he was on and stepped closer.

"It's all my fault, I shouldn't have done any of this," I sniffed "I- I-..." I was to weak to speak, the lump in my throat would just get bigger and bigger.

Clay held my hand and pulled me of the swing and hugged me tightly.

That's where the waterworks started.

I cried into his hoodie, he always wears hoodies I noticed.

I was to busy hugging him to say anything,his warm embrace made me feel safe, made me feel like I was home.

"It's okay Georgie, I'm here." He squeezed me.

I nodded on his chest, hoping he could feel it, I just kept my arms around him, I didn't want to let go. Not now, not ever.

"Thank you Clay, I know right not I-I- can't but I promise I will make it up to you..."

"You don't owe me anything Georgie..."

"I do though," I pulled out of the embrace, I wanted to hold on longer but i needed to look him in the eyes to say this, "I'm making you stay up late, Clay it's 1:00AM, you have a huge performance tomorrow night at prom, I'm waisting your time and I- I- love you and I can't even show it." I let out a shaky breath.

"I'm not worth it, Clay."

"Hey, hey George, you mean well, you know I love you to, so so much... I completely understand your not mine yet and that's okay," he looked straight into my eyes "we'll get though this together."

I hugged him again.

I wanted to kiss him so bad... I already done to much shit to Natalie...

We heard east footsteps, multiple of them actually.

We didn't care I just wanted to stay close to him.

"THERE HERE!." Karl's voice called, he had a voice crack in the middle of it.

"OH THANK FUCK." Nick shouted.

Nick ran up and put his arms around both of us joining into the hug, everyone else joined... but Natalie... I'm guessing she left.

"We where worried fucking sick!." Alex said.

"Alex...language and yeah we where worried muffin sick."

"Are you two okay?." Zak asked in a soft voice.

We all got out of the hug, me and Clay stayed close though.

"Kinda...I'm so sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner I was just waiting till the right time and..."

"George we don't care, we understand congrats on finding yourself."

"Thank you, Darryl."

"And George...," Nick said awkwardly "please talk to Natalie, when your ready of corse."

I nodded, "yeah if there's anyone who deserves a apology it's her..."

"I hate to say it but I agree..." Clay added.

We all talked for a bit, small talk, I went to clays for the night, technically I am still with Natalie so I controlled my actions this time.

CLAYS POV

Me and George got into mine, my mom was asleep on the sofa, me and George went into my room.

"That was...stressful." He looked away.

"I know Georgie... I know..."

I grabbed my grey sweats and a white shirt and gave him the hoodie I was wearing and grabbed another pair or sweats.

"Here, you can change first, if you want."

"Okay, thank you Clay." He walked out the room, he came back in not to soon after.

I changed and then went back in afterwards.

He was already sat on the bed, waiting for me.

"Wanna watch a film?."

He nodded and moved over so I could sit down.

I sat down and put on Netflix.

"Anything catching your eye?."

"Nope, wanna just watch riverdale again, I don't really like it but it's the only thing on there."

"Agreed."

We watched the episode and there was a shirtless man on the screen.

"Woah he's hot." George smirked.

"Ew how?."

"I mean Clay just look at the mans abs."

He put his arms out pointing at him like it was oblivious.

"Right look at theseee abs!!!."

He scoffed, "you're such a idiot"
1041 words
I WASSS going to make them kiss but George and Natalie are still together, how long will they last with clays performance being tomorrow?

And yes this story is coming to an end maybe there's 2-4 chapters left so just please be prepared :')