~29~

Ay this is Natalies chapter where it's Natalies thoughts and POV during the meet-up 😎

NATALIES POV

It's now Sunday, all of Georges friends and I are going to hangout, I haven't even met Alex or Karl yet but it's exiting nevertheless.

Yeah, I still have mixed feelings for George, does he love me?

He came out as Bisexual, I support him!

But something still doesn't feel right about all of...this.

I got in my wardrobe and picked out an outfit.

I picked out a brown sweater with a small white and red mushroom stitched into the middle, I bit more up but still in the middle of it, baggy white trousers (not jeans), and black and grey Nikes.

I called George to ask if everyones on there way.

He said they where, then I hung up.

We all agreed on the park, it's like a normal hangout spot now, I like it.

It was around 6pm, i decided to start walking.

While I was walking I saw George, Darryl and Zak in the distance.

"Hi Natalie!." Darryl said in his cheerful tone.

"Hi Darryl, hi Zak!."

"Hey."

"Hi Nat" George said with his arms wide open for me to hug him, I accepted the hug.

"Hi Georgie" I melted into the touch.

"ELLO GORGIE." It was a new person, it's ether Alex or Karl. He had a beanie on with a hoodie and joggers, he wore Nikes, the person said it in a British accent.

"Hi Alex" George rolled his eyes in a joking manner.

"Ay Darryl, you showed Zak your muffins yet??."

"LANGUAGE."

"And you must be the woman George is mad about, Natalie am I wrong?."

"No, your right, nice to meet you Alex."

Another person came, this is properly Karl.

He giggled as he walked closer.

"HI LOSERRRSSS." He shouted, he had brown fluffy hair that puffed out, he wore a pastel yellow crew neck, there was a white button up under it, he had cuffed jeans and white socks that had a little sunflower at the side of them, he wore yellow vans.

"KARLOSSSS."

"ALEXXXX."

"MEOWW."

"MEOWWW."

"These are some interesting friends you got here George." I giggled afterwards, he laughed along.

Nick and Clay walked over.

"NICKKKK!." Karl shouted running up to him.

"KARRLLLL!!." They hugged, Karl knocked Nick onto the floor, Karl giggled at this and Nick just laughed.

"Wow I'm touch starved." Clay pouted.

"Awh poor baby." George pouted, sticking his bottom lip out, Clay swatted George after his action, they both laughed in sync.