~4~

CLAYS POV

It was the end of the day, I saw George walking out of a classroom that was more closer to the front door.

"George!," I called "wait up, dipshit."

Everyone in the hallway looked at us and parted a path for me to run though, George froze.

I stopped, "hey,wanna go to the cafe?."

George looked around, silence.

I was looking around, panting lightly.

"Let's just-" I grabbed his wrist and walked out of the building.

"Jeez Clay, you got Aton of bitches in this school." He chuckled, his eyes were still widened.

"Yeah I guess you can say that." I said in a posh tone, cleaning and looking at my fingernails.

"About the cafe," he started "sure, I honestly have nothing better in life to do."

"Great, let's go."

We walked for awhile just talking about life in general until George said...

"There's this girl who works there, we only talked once and that was her taking my order buttt," George continued with a smirk "she seemed interested, what should I do, your good with the chicks so I think you would know."

"Oh easy," I said with a sly look "start a conversation, I'll leave u guys be in-between bits, talk to her ask her about her interests and stuff afterwards before we leave, ask her for her number."

That was all the advice I had.

"Sweet, thanks."

"Make sure to show me this lady." I winked, in a jokey way of course.

"I dunno," he examines me up and down. "You seem like the guy to take her before I can even get to her."

I grinned and shrugged.

We got in the cafe.

GEORGES POV

We got in the cafe, me and Clay sat ourselves down and looked in the menu, a hot chocolate and cookie sounded good to me.

"Hi, I'm Na-," she paused "I remember you, yeah you know my name, what would you boys like?."

I felt happy that she remembered me, "hi again!, I'll have a hot chocolate and a chocolate chip cookie please."

Clay spoke afterwards, "just a bag of doughnuts please."

It was awkward as she wrote it all down.

"Okay anything-." She stopped as Clay interrupted.

"Sorry for interrupting, I got to go to the toilet, have fun you two." He winked at me and left.

Fuck.

I thought he was joking.

She stood there, just as confused as me.

"I'll get this to our employees then I guess we can chat while I'm on my break" She smiled, awkwardly...

I nodded as she walked off, well at least i can talk to the woman.

Clay came back.

"That was...painful." He chuckled.

"Oh shut up and help me." I whined.

"Okay I'm going to go find Wilbur, he's bound to be somewhere just act normal, you got this."

Those words comforted me "thanks I guess."

He nodded and walked off, Natalie came back with the food and drinks.

"Hey again, so what's your name?."

"George, I already know your Natalie," I smiled "my friends gone to find Wilbur,he works here."

"Oh I know Wilbur," she giggled "nice man, you friends with him?."

"Yeah, I'll go text Wilbur so he can tell Clay to come get his food."

Wilbur

George
Hey can you tell
the dipshit to come get
his food.

I closed my phone then turned back to Natalie.

"So, do you read?."

"Not really I do sometimes but it's only Harry Potter books I'm on 'The Half Blood Prince'."

"Oh I've read all of them," I said proudly "there really good, which ones your favourite so far?."

578 words
Yeah this is shorter then normal but I can already feel your hate for Natalie, I know I'm evil >:)
Have a nice day/night
Bye (new chapter up tomorrow)