45B) Kenny McCormick x Reader

What up? Surprise! Gonna get out of my depression and write some fuckin' stories. Let's GOOOOOOOO

"ROXANNE" Prt 2

Every day after practicing with (Name) I would meet up with the dudes and teach them moves that I've mastered. I needed them to learn too so they could help me with either my greatest idea, or the reason I'm going to end my social life forever. I sat down on the park bench, breathing heavily. I wiped the sweat off my face, chugging a bottle of water and throwing it into the trash can. Just three more days until I make a fool of myself in front of the whole high school. Love it. 

"Kenny, dude, come on." I looked up at Stan.

"Alright, so next we're gonna work on the finisher." 

"And what's the finisher?" Kyle asked, curiosity present on his freckled face.

"I have... no idea." I said, slumping back down. 

I ran a hand through my sweaty blond locks. What is the finisher going to be? "Why not make (Name) come up and dance with you before we play the video? She'll never see it coming!" Stan suggested.

I nodded my head, he was right. She is pretty oblivious to things right in her face. It was so common it isn't even funny anymore. I can't imagine how she'll survive on her own.  I looked at my watch, quickly taking note of the time. I sighed, letting the guys know that I had to go and do extra practice with (Name) in less then thirty minutes. 

I hear faint byes, and other comments as I zipped to (Name)'s house. I knocked, clearly tired from the run halfway across town. She opened the door, her (h/c) locks wet and dripping. Without any hesitation I let my eyes travel her towel clothed body. 

"Well hello" I mumbled, face as red as a cola can. 

I quickly regretted my decision when I got a swift blow to the arm by an equally red (Name). "S-Sorry! I really wasn't trying to, but, boobies in a towel. C'mon, how you gonna do ya boy like that?" I pouted at her. 

She rolled her eyes, stepping aside to let me into the living room. "I mean, maybe I shouldn't answer the door in nothing but a towel... but... I knew it was you so I don't really care too much I guess." She said heading upstairs.

*(Name)'s POV*

I quietly walked up the stairs, rethinking my crazy and very bold decisions. What is going on with me lately? Have I officially given up on trying to resist his weird perverted charm? 

"Ugh someone gag me with a spoon, I've officially been cracked. Fuck." I hissed at myself, quickly getting into a sports bra and some leggings.  

I sat down on my bed, slowly slipping on my converse. Did he really mean he was sorry? I stood up from my bed, walking towards the door to go back down the stairs to be with Kenny. I walked quietly, seeing Kenny practice without me. I smiled, standing still at the top of the stairs to watch. It was definitely weird seeing the Kenny McCormick so totally focused on something. It was actually kind of attractive that he was so determined to do his best for this. I bit my lip, seeing him toss his previously tied parka onto the floor by the front door and his things. 

'Oh my, oh my, guess the pervert has rubbed off on me. Seems like I've never noticed how fit he is for a thin guy. He must take really good care of himself...' My eyes trailed farther down his body, his old muscle shirt wasn't hiding anything being so thin and fitted. 'I wonder how long he ca-' 

"Okay that's where I need to pull my attention away from the way too attractive male in my living room dancing to my favorite song." 

"Hey (Name), you look amazing up there, but you'd look better down here with me."

"Have mercy."  I mumbled to myself turning back around to see he had discarded his shirt. 

I cleared my throat, throwing my hair into a high ponytail to keep it out of my very red face. "Okay McCormick, get ready pretty boy. You're gonna work up a sweat with me tonight." 

He blushed, a perverted smirk on his handsome features. "Oh yeah? Think you can match my pace baby girl?"

I smirked back, brushing past him to start playing ROXANNE. "The real question, McCormick, is.. can you keep up with me?" 

After about two and a half hours later the two of us slumped down on the couch. Panting, hot, sweaty, and all over each other. It was almost a porno except, y'all are pervs and we still have clothes on. "God, you can stay up too long."

He chuckled. "If I wasn't so tired, I'd make a perverted joke towards you."

I rolled my eyes, sitting up and grabbing my bottle of water to drink it. "God, now that I'm getting a second wind," he said, taking my bottle and taking a swig himself. "I wouldn't mind seeing you like this in a different way."  

My whole face had to be ten times more red than it was originally, part of me wanted to go with what he was saying but the small bit of purity that I had left wanted me to stay that way. I came back to reality when I saw his piercing blue eyes looking into mine. 

'Quit being a bitch and just fucking kiss him!' I shrugged, closing the gap between us. A feeling of electricity surged through me. This. This is right. I can tell. 

I pulled away. "Ya'know, I might take you up on that one day." I said, giving him a perverted smile. 

He seemed baffled, but I just enjoyed it all. It truly was hilarious to see him speechless.  

((Heeeeeyyyyy I'm alive, just hella depressed and tired. But I'm gonna try my hardest to at least update once or twice a week and hopefully that will get me going again. I hoped you enjoyed until part three comes out. I have other ideas that I've been wanting to write out, so stay tuned.))