41A) Human Towelie x Reader

Party Rock

I sat on the couch with my cousin Clyde and his friends. We were currently discussing how I was there greatest blunt roller of all time, and they all disagreed with their sexist ignorance.

"Girls can't roll, dummy! It's a man's job!" Clyde snickered, earning laughs from his friends.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up you cry baby! I can roll better than everyone in this bitch!" I yelled, punching him in the arm.

"Ow! You dick! That hurt!" He yelled, tears welling up in his eyes.

"I know someone who can roll the best! He's older than us though, and he's probably watching his kid tonight..." Craig said, grabbing his phone.

I blushed, the only guy I knew that was older with a kid was Towelie.

"Oooo, (Name) are you blushing??" Token teased.

I rolled my eyes, laughing. "No way! I can still roll better than him too!"

Craig smirked, showing me his phone.

"(Name) said she can roll better than you."

"(Name)? Clyde's cousin? Nah man, I'm the best."

I snorted.  "Okay, sure."

I mentally memorized the number, plugging it into my phone and calling him while it was quiet.

"Hello? Who's this?" He asked laughing. "Aw man I am so high right now."

"I challenge you, blue boy! Best blunt roller competition. Clyde's house. Right now!" I said, aggravated that everyone was acting like I couldn't do anything.

"(Name)? Hey baby doll, you're on. But don't worry, you can cry on my shoulder when you loose."

I blushed, clearing my throat. "That's Clyde who cries. I don't cry. I'll see you in fifteen?"

"You bet babe, see you soon."

I blushed and hung up the phone. "Alright everyone! In fifteen minutes there's going to be a blunt rolling contest in the kitchen. Towelie versus me. We need a panel of judges."

Everyone started whispering amongst themselves, excitement filling the party.

I picked Wendy, Token, and Kyle for the judges. Craig went to set up the kitchen with Clyde while I sat outside waiting for the handsome, blue haired stoner.

After his son was born he stopped doing hard and crazy drugs, only smoking pot. I smiled, thinking of seeing him excited me. I loved older guys, and Towelie was just my type.

"God you're even hotter in person. Hey sexy, ready to loose?"

I stood up, crossing my arms causing my breast to perk up in my tight shirt. "Are you asking me or yourself?"

He blushed, looking away from me. "Whatever kid, I'm twenty-three."

"I'm only eighteen! I'm not much younger than you!" I growled.

"Firey," He purred next to my ear. "I like it. How about we make this wager better? If I win, you come home with me. If you win, I'll stay and party with you."

I smirked, holding my hand out. "Deal."

{Towelie's POV}

Good God, (Name) was beautiful. I've only seen pictures of her from Clyde, he's been trying to hook me up with her since she moved here. I opened the door, letting her in while she smiled at me.