24) Scott Malkinson x Reader

{I would like to announce that this starts as a memory from where you and Scott are 16, and takes place (or truly starts) when you're both 18.}

Shook

The lispy brunette sat beside (Name), a smile on his handsome face. "Hey (Name)!"

The poor girl jumped, startled by the brunettes outburst. "Jesus Scott, you tryin' to kill me or something?" She laughed, a hand over her rapidly beating heart.

"No, I wanted to show you something!"

She turned, looking into his pretty heterochromia eyes. "I've already seen your pretty green and blue eyes, Scott."

He playfully rolled his eyes at her, sticking his tongue out and hearing her gasp. "You got your tongue pierced?"

He nodded, winking at her. She instantly blushed, looking down at the sketchbook on her lap and kicking her feet softly. "I-It uhh... It looks good Scott.."

He smirked, but it quickly changed into a smile. "You okay? You stuttered a little there."

"Huh? Oh! Uh, I'm fine, just a little... I don't know, flustered I guess?"

He placed his arm over her shoulders, pulling her into his side. "Why are you flustered (Name)?" He whispered against her earlobe.

She shiver was sent down the young girls back as she quickly blushed and looked away yet again. "Stop teasing me Scott, you're gonna give me a heart attack or something!" 

"Why is that?" He laughed huskily.

The young (h/c) hair girl groaned, grabbing his shirt collar and smashing her lips on his.

Shook was an understatement.

{Two Years Later}

(Name) and Scott had been inseparable after she had kissed him. It took her two weeks to convince him that, regardless of his diabetes and lisp, she still really cared for him. Which ended up in Scott asking her to be his girlfriend, and she happily said yes and gave him another kiss. After they pulled away, he was blushing and polietly asked for another.

{(Name)'s POV}

"Princess?" Scott asked, trying to get me back to Earth.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, what is it?" I blushed, looking up into his different colored eyes. (I believe that he has heterochromia eyes. Bc of fanart.)

"I was asking if you'd like to go to this Paramore concert with me."

I gasped, my eyes beaming happiness. "I thought the tickets were sold out! How did you get them?"

"I used my diabetic rage and beat up Token for them."

I giggled at him as he sheepishly smiled and rubbed his neck. "He said if I could win I could have them."

"I love you Scott, you're the best in the world!" I squealed, hugging my tall cutie of a boyfriend.

He wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling his face in my neck. "I love you too (Name), so much you don't even know."

He sighed, almost in a dream like state. I giggled when he inhaled my scent deeply. "Silly Scott what are you doing?"

"Smelling heaven?" He replied, almost in a question.

I playfully rolled my eyes, softly nudging him off me. "Wanna come to my house after school?" I bit my lip. "M-My parents are out of town for the next few... Days.."

"(Name) (M/Name) (L/Name) are you asking me to come to your house and have sex with you?" He grinned in a teasing way.

I rolled my eyes, my face burning hot enough to out hell to shame. "I-If you don't wanna then just say n--"

He had slammed me against the lockers, capturing my lips in a feverish and hungry kiss. He gripped my ass tightly, causing me to moan quietly. He pulled away, smirking at me. "I'd fucking love to come to your house pretty lady."

I giggled. Kissing his cheek and walking towards the cafeteria. "See you at my house Scott! Love you!"

He waved at me, a smile on his face. "I love you too baby doll!"

{Time Skip}

I sat on my couch, wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket and sipping on my delicious coffee. I heard a knock on my door and I smiled. "Come on in Scott!"

He opened the door, his head full of brown locks popping in first. "Hi princess! I love you!"

I giggled, raising an eyebrow in curiousity. "Well? Come in weirdo!"

He laughed, walking in holding something behind his back. "What's that?"

"What's what?" He asked, a soft giggle leaving his lips.

"Scott!" I yelled glaring at him playfully.

He laughed, presenting a neatly wrapped box. I smiled patting the seat next to me. Every time I invited Scott over, he would always ALWAYS bring me a gift. I tried to tell him a million times that he doesn't have to, but he always tells me 'You're my princess, and my princess gets everything!'

I sighed, grabbing the present from him. "Babe you really gotta stop! You're gonna give me a heart attack or something!"

He laughed, kissing my cheek. "Just open it babe, I promise I'll chill with the presents when I'm dead."

"Babe! Don't say that!" I squealed.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulders. Giving me a look. I sighed, removing the neat ribbon, his signature mark. I pulled the lid off, seeing another box. "Scott I swear to the Lord all mighty, if there's another box I'm gonna yell."

He smiled. "Just open the damn boxes dork.."

I smiled, opening the other box seeing a jewelry box. "S-Scott..?"

He nodded his head towards the dark blue velvet. At first, I was hesitant but I shrugged it off and opened the box. I gasped, tears welling up in my eyes. "What is this?"

He smiled. "Well, we're both kinda young now princess, but this," He said, grabbing the ring and slipping it on my finger. "is my promise to make you my queen one day, i-if you'll allow me to be your king.."

I smiled, admiring the shiny and sparkly ring on my finger. "Scott Malkinson, there is nothing in this world I would want more than to be your queen, I love you."

He smiled, kissing me passionately. After that, he spent the night. He wasn't the only thing that was shook that night.

(hello! I hope you enjoyed this one, I really like that the artist gave him a tongue ring ((My one true weakness)) and that he has a green and a blue eye. It's cute.)