9) Stan Marsh x Reader

You Belong With Me

*Bzz bzz bzz*

I groaned. pulling a pillow over my head in hopes my phone would stop vibrating.

*Bzz Bzz Bzz*

I take that as a no then. I groaned again, sitting up and putting my glasses on. I looked at my phone and saw a text. School was an hour delayed today. I nodded, getting up and opening my curtains, hoping to see Stan. I turned my stereo on and 'You Belong With Me' started playing.

"Haven't heard this in a while!" I yelled to myself before turning it up super loud. I danced around my room. I danced to myself in front of the mirror, tugging at my t-shirt. My messy (h/c) bun was bouncing around with my every movement.

"But she wears short skirts
I wear T-shirts
She's cheer captain
And I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up
And find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time"

I spun around, grabbing my hairbrush to use as a microphone.

"Walkin' the streets with you and your worn-out jeans
I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be
Laughing on a park bench, thinking to myself
Hey isn't this easy"

I threw my brush onto the bed, and danced to my closet. I grabbed a pair of faded blue skinnies, a black noodle strap shirt, and a cute grey jacket to go over it. I twirled around back to my bed. Giggling, I placed all of the clothes on the bed before grabbing the hem of my shirt. I slowly pulled it off, swaying my hips to the song. I tossed it into the laundry basket, before sliding out of my pajama bottoms. I danced in my black lace underwear before grabbing a pair of socks and my beanie.

"And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town
I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down
You say your fine
I know you better then that
Hey what you doing with a girl like that"

I put my shirt and pants on quickly. I sat down, and brushed through my messy bed head. I pulled my socks on over the bottoms of my jeans and leaned towards the floor and grabbed my simple black combat boots out from under the bed to put them on. I stood up, after zipping both combat boots up, and put on my grey jacket and black beanie. I looked over at the window, seeing Stan had just opened the curtains. I smiled and waved at him, walking towards my window and opening it up.

*Stan's POV*

I watched (Y/n) through the curtain. She was listening to Taylor Swift and dancing around her room. It was so cute. I sighed, remembering last night.

*Flashback*

Wendy had called to cuss me out and yell at me again. I threw my arms around, yelling at her in return. I grew angrier by the second. I hung up the phone and turned it off. I looked over to the window to see that (Y/n) had wrote something on a piece of paper.

'You okay?' in black sharpie showed up clearly when I sat at the edge of my bed, grabbing my notebook and replying.

'Tired of Wendy's drama.' I held it up.

She slowly started writing something else but I was too angry to keep talking, I stood up and closed my curtain, going to lay on my bed. I heard soft music playing from (Y/n)'s room and couldn't help but be curious as to what she was doing. I opened the end of my curtain, watching her dance in front of her mirror before singing into her hairbrush. Her messy (h/c) bun bouncing around, causing strands to fall loosely around her angelic face. I laughed when she sat on her knees playing air guitar. I closed my curtain and looked at the note I had wrote over a month ago. 'I love you' written in blue and collecting dust on my desk.