3) Kenny McCormick x Reader

Wildest Dream

Kenny was the biggest player you knew, and you hated that.

But you didn't hate him. In fact, you were starting to fall in love with the sex crazed teen. From his voice, to his blue eyes. Being the prettiest girl in South Park, you and Kenny were about to star in another teen movie. Yeah, as if we need another one.

As much as you hated to admit it, you loved all the kissing scenes. Currently you were in the dressing room they had for you, repeatedly slamming your face softly into the wall.

"Stupid McCormick charm, stupid Kenny. WHY DID THEY CHOOSE HIM?!" You whispered, anger filled tears streaming down your face, ruining the nice makeup that your friend Kaitlyn had done for you.

Heaving a frustrated sigh, you pulled out your "rose gold" iPhone, being in movies has it's perks.

"I messed up the makeup.. I'm sorry." you typed out and sent it to your strange friend.

"Oh honey, it's okay.. Kenny problem? :((" She responded to you, knowing exactly how you feel.

"Yeah, meet up at the pond?"

"HECK YEAH! I'll meet you there, (y/n)!"

You smiled, feeling thankful to have her as your friend. Leaving the dressing room and sneaking off towards the pond you sat by the water waiting. It was summer here in South Park, and the snow was mostly melted away, just like your wall of defense for not liking Kenny. It was warm, but still a bit nippy, being as you lived in a mountain town. You hid your face in your arms, which were lazily perked on your knees.

Waiting in silence, you looked at the water, smiling as you saw all the fish swimming around.

"Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams
Wildest dreams~"

Looking down at your phone, you saw who was on the caller I.D., frowning since it was the last person you wanted to hear from at this moment. With a sigh you answered it.

"What do you want McCormick?"

"Wow, that's a lota sass (y/n), you okay? Where are you? We're about to film another kiss scene, I think they said something about a sex scene too.~"

"I'm having a break, and tell them I said I wouldn't have a sex scene with you even if you were the last. Person on. Earth."

"Ouch, that was mean (y/n)!" Kaitlyn said walking up towards you. "I like it.~"

"Who is that? Is that Kaitlyn?"

Rolling your eyes, you hung up. Sending him a text saying; "Not gonna happen Ken, get your girlfriend to do it. >:("

You then proceeded to turn off your phone, making sure you wouldn't see or hear from him again. "Why does he have to have a girlfriend. Why does he have to have charm like that?! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE THE ONE I'VE WANTED SINCE FUCKING FOURTH GRADE?!"

Kaitlyn sat next to you, rubbing circles on your back. "There, there love, it's okay, you have me!"

You shot her a glare, but it quickly turned into tears. Kaitlyn frowned and pulled out her phone, you buried your head in your hands. "Uh... Hmm... OKAY! What are things you hate about him?"