27A) Stan Marsh x Reader

The Same Old Things (part 1)

For as long as he's been ten he's been different. Drinking, smoking occasionally, going Goth, and many more terrible things.

(Name) watched him pull a flask out of his pocket, taking a quick swig and smiling again. "Oh Stan, you're still so young why are you doing this? It isn't healthy.."

"What are you talking about?" Katria asked her sad friend. "Stan drinking?"

(Name) sighed, nodding her head. She cared so much for him even though she was so young herself. "(Name)? (Name)!"

She flinched, looking at the honey brown eyes of her friend. "Sorry I zoned out again.."

"Go talk to him." Skye said.

(Name) turned to the other female. "You've lost your marbles haven't you?"

Skye laughed, pulling some marbles from her pocket. "All accounted for."

Katria groaned, face planting into the lunch table. "You say that so much (Name) that she actually has fucking marbles now."

"That's marble-ous." (Name) snorted out.

Katira groaned again, and Skye started laughing. (Name) sighed, getting up and grabbing her bag. "I guess I will."

{Stan's POV}

I sighed, looking over a the beautiful (h/c) locks flowing behind (Name) as she walked towards me.

Wait...

Towards me?!

I shot up, my face red and stomach turning. "(N-Name)! Its been so long since we've talked! H-How... How are you?"

"Stan, can I talk to you? A-Alone..."

The table started 'ooo'ing. I shot them all a glare. "Of course (Name), lead the way."

She lightly grabbed his pinky in hers and walked out of the cafeteria. "I don't want to sound creepy but... You're one of my closest friends and I love you."

"I love you too, (n/name). Is something wrong? Are you moving?! You can live with me!" I panicked.

She laughed, an angelic sound I've come to truly love and find happiness in. "No silly, I'm not moving. Thank you for the offer though. Stan, I've been watching you a lot lately and I'm worried about you."

Her face contorted into worry and sadness. "We're only 13 Stan, and you're drinking at a college student level.. I just want to know if you're okay."

I sighed, stopping and looking at my shoes. "I mean... Everything seems like shit when I'm not drinking."

"Do I seem like shit when you're not drinking?"

"No. You're the only thing that doesn't seem like shit."

She hmmed, a smile on her face. "Then stop drinking and I promise to be by your side until you get out of your 'shit' mood!"

I looked into her (e/c) orbs, longing to grab her soft face and kiss it all over. I smiled at her. "why don't you try drinking?"

She looked surprised, but crossed her arms. "What is it?"

"Well this is my mom's tequila." I said, pulling the flask out and handing it to her.

She took it into her hand and gave me a shit eating grin, chugging the whole container and handing it back to me. "Now you have no more and we can talk about this deal."

I looked at the empty container and back at her. "What the hell?"

"What?" She asked me, confused.

"Did that not burn?"

"Tequila? No way man. I used to drink the hell out of it."

I was truly shocked at her words. "Why?"

"Well... Because I was going through the same thing you are. It's not a shit mood, it's depression. Things will get better. I promise." She said.

She looked at me and stopped, standing on her toes and kissing me. "I will help you."

I pulled her into another kiss, wrapping my arms tightly around her body. I quickly pulled away and turned to throw up.

"Mr. Marsh, do you like me?" She asked me giggling.

I wiped my throw up on my sleeve, nodding. She smiled at me, throwing herself onto me like a koala on a tree. "Good, then this is gonna be super easy!"

(It's a little short but the next part will be longer and more.... Exciting! Also they won't be thirteen either so be ready readers!)