4B) Pete x Reader {Smut}

[WARNING: LEMON AHEAD.] this is the continuation (and final) for the previous chapter, please take note that lemons are recommended for older audiences. You have been warned!

How to Love

"If we weren't at Henrietta's, I'd make your legs go numb." he said seductively between kisses, before biting into her sweet spot.

Moaning softly, you tangled your fingers into his soft red and black hair.

"Are you two gonna fuck in the backyard? Or you know, go somewhere that's not out in the open?" Firkle asked, his face red in embarrassment.

"F-Firkle, dude, how long have you been there?" Pete asked, slightly growling at the fifteen year old cock blocker.

"You really gonna make (Y/n)'s legs go numb?" Firkle smirked.

"Well, I was until you ruined the moment." Pete said in a bored tone before standing up.

You sat up, arms crossed and pouting. "Friks, that was so mean!"

Firkle held his hands up in a defensive way. "I'll help you," he said. "for a pack of cigarettes."

(Y/n) shrugged, taking a pack out of her (F/c) hoodie pocket and softly tossing them to Firkle. "Now shoo!"

Firkle turned on his heel. "Hey guys, lets go to the graveyard."

"You want to go write poetry?" Michael asked him, raising an eye brow.

Firkle nodded, explaining that Pete wanted alone time with (Y/n). Henrietta smirked, getting off the sofa and grabbing her car keys. "Sure, anything to help a friend."

"That little fucker." Pete mumbled.

You just laughed, enjoying his embarrassment.
"Well, I was told about my legs going numb.. did you mean by the cold?"

Pete puffed out his cheeks, waiting as Michael closed and locked the door, after leaving something on the table. "Have fun you two!~"

Pete looked at you, taking full notice of the lust that swirled through your (e/c) eyes. He was most certainly going to make your legs go numb. Swiftly picking you up, he carried you to the couch, picking up the note and reading it.

'It's about fucking time you did something. She's been throwing herself at you all God damn summer dip shit. Use protection!
-Michael, Firkle, and Henrietta.'

"Looking for this?" (Y/n) said, holding the condom between her slender fingers, a smirk on her face.

Pete suddenly grew nervous. (Y/n) taking notice of his sudden change, smiled sweetly at him. "Hey," she said calmly. "it's okay to be nervous."

She took his hand, leading him to her room. Dark purple walls was the first thing he noticed.

"(Y-Y/n)? How will I know I'm doing this right?" he said, being pushed onto your bed gently.

"Because, if I make the first move, it'll just kick in."

Pete watched as (Y/n) took off her (f/c) hoodie and her black t-shirt, exposing her red and black strapless bra.

"Whoa momma." Pete whispered to himself.

Pete stared at (Y/n)'s bra covered chest, standing up and gently placing his hands on her hips. Pulling her in roughly and kissing her feverishly. (Y/n) began to unbutton his redish-grey shirt, exposing his fit pale chest. What ever it was, something snapped inside of Pete. He pushed (Y/n) onto the bed and took his belt off, using it to keep her hands tied to the headboard.