19) Christophe x reader x Gregory

(This was requested by @weirdeerer, hope you enjoy this, and thank you for requesting! If anyone else has requests, you can inbox me or just comment what you want on the A/N! Enjoy!)

A Complicated Situation

They were always arguing and sending death glares to each other, (Name) however, didn't understand why. She would just laugh, telling them they're jackasses and they need to stop being buttheads. They always seemed to listen to her.

Between the two, (Name) never had time to spend alone with anyone else. That's how they wanted it. They knew she would have to choose one of them, and they fought each other constantly for her.

"That's enough! I'm so fuckin' sick of you guys! You're always at each others throats and I can't ever hang out with my other friends because if I leave you two alone long enough, one or both of you idiots end up in the hospital!" (Name) yelled out, obviously aggravated.

They stopped arguing instantly, a blush on both of their faces. "I love you guys to death, but if you guys can't grow up and get along then you can stop hanging around me!"

A look of panic washed over Gregory's face. "N-No! Please? I'm sorry!"

"M-Me too, (Name)! We'll stop, we promise!"

{(Name)'s POV}

I stood there, arms crossed and an angry look plastered to my face. Whenever I was around, these two were at each others throats. "I mean, shit, if I didn't know any better I would say you two were fighting over me!"

They both blushed, looking anywhere other than me. Christophe was rubbing his neck awkwardly, and Gregory was pretending to cough. The silence was thickening.

"Oh my god... You guys like me don't you?"

"W-Well... Maybe? Why does it matter?" Christophe said, embarrassed.

"We have got to settle this. I have an idea!" Gregory perked up, grabbing my hand.

"Let us take you on dates, pretend we're going out! Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday will be my days."

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. "What the hell?"

"You can 'ave Wednesday all to yourself?" Christophe said to me.

I sighed deeply. "Continue I guess.."

"Right, well," Gregory started. "I'll get those three days next week. Christophe will get Thursday, Friday, and Saturday this week. And next Wednesday, you can stay home and think about a decision."

"I actually agree wiz ze stupid Brit."

I chuckled. "Fine.. fine I guess.."

I did secretly admire both the young men in front of me, and it's not like the other will stop being my friend. I sighed again.

What did I get myself into?

{Christophe's POV} (TO THURSDAY!)

For the next three days, I had to bust my ass off to impress (Name). I refused to let that stupid idiot take her from me. Regardless, even if she didn't pick me, I would still love her and want her happy. Even if was with that disgusting blond prick!

"Are you ready to get this started?" She asked, almost distracted.

"Are you not excited to be with me ma chérie?"

"It's not that Chrissy, I just don't want one of you getting hurt.."

"Hey, look at me." I said, lightly grabbing her chin and making her gaze meet mine. "No matter who you choose, we will still love you and we still be by your side. No matter what."