28A) Damien Thron x Reader

Hell in a Hand Basket

I sat with Pip, watching him eat and chat about some mortal girl he was friends with now. I rolled my eyes, obviously I didn't care.

After about fifteen minutes of sitting in our booth waiting for this girl everyone around us began whispering about a beautiful lady walking into the building.

"Hey pretty momma, what are you doing here?" A male, probably Clyde asked.

"Ignoring you and finding my friend Pip." Replied a soft and sweet voice.

"That looser? Why?" The voice replied in a disgusted tone.

"Because he's better than you obviously. Now if you'll excuse me tic-tac I'll be going in his direction."

I laughed, my fangs showing for a brief second before I covered my mouth. "Oh! Pip! There you are!"

I looked up, my red eyes widening at what was before me. A short girl with glowing (s/c) skin and glorious (e/c) orbs. (H/l) (h/c) locks rested perfectly on her head. I smiled, holding my hand out to her. "Damien. Damien Thorn. Nice to meet you."

She blushed, a smile on her features as she placed her hand in mine. I kissed her knuckles and scooted towards the wall, letting her take the warmer seat. "Wow Pip, what a gentleman you have here."

Pip choked on his drink and laughed. "I've honestly never seen him act like this, dear. I think he's taken a fancy to you."

"Oh my. How sweet. Well Damien, I'm (Name). (Name) (L/Name). It's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine dear." I replied, a happy smile on my usually pissed face.

{After Lunch}

I decided to walk (Name) home, especially after she had told me of all the pigs who had tried to hit on her on the way there. After walking for about twenty minutes we finally made it to her home.

"Would you like to come in Damien? We can have a few drinks and talk if you'd like."

I smiled brightly, showing off my fangs again.

"Oh cool! You really do have fangs! That's... That's kinda hot.." she said sheepishly, rubbing her neck.

"I would love to." I said, walking up her stairs.

(To be Continued! Sorry guys, I use my phone to update and it's been wanting to delete everything and it's not wanting to save. It tells me there's a problem with the story and it's so aggravating!! If you know anything I can try and fix this please let me know so I can write more! Thanks guys!

Btw; personal announcement everyone, it's my 21st birthday today!)