30B) Tweek Tweak x Reader {Smut}

Fighting Chance

Kyle had lost his mind talking about Tweek like that, so like any good girlfriend I decked him in his jaw.

"F-Fuck! What was that for?!" He yelled, holding his swollen cheek.

"I don't know what the fuck your problem is with Tweek but I picked him for a reason! Not you! You.. You fucking selfish Jew!"

His mouth opened wide, a gasp leaving my own. "(Name)?! What the hell?"

"I'm sorry Kyle, but you've pissed me off. Maybe you should get breakfast by yourself!"

He placed his hands gently on my hips, pulling me towards him. "(Name), please. I'm not twitchy or a coffee addict."

I tried to push him off me, but he was much stronger than I. I growled, pushing harder. "Kyle get off me!"

"No (Name), please give me a chance."

"No! Leave me alone!" I said, punching him in the chest.

He grabbed my face, forcing his lips on mine. I gagged, forcefully pushing him off. Since he was caught off guard it was successful. Without thinking twice I slapped him across his face. "Leave!"

His face said anger, and his emerald eyes said hurt. Before I knew it Kyle slapped me back, causing me to stand there in shock.

"You... Hit me?"

"I-I didn't mean to!" He said shakily.

I smiled, looking at him. "You really fucked up."

I pounced on him, punching him repeatedly in the nose. My goal was to break it, and thank god my feminine rage kicked in. I swung one more time, hearing a sickening crack and feeling warm blood flow out onto my hand. I stood up, kicking him in his side and spitting on the floor beside him.

I grabbed my phone, keys, and earbuds. "Fuck you Kyle."

I walked out my apartment, walking to the park. People stared in fear as I walked by. They had every reason to, I was covered in blood after all. I'm pretty sure someone called the cops on me while I was putting my earbuds in, I couldn't care less at this moment.

I sat on the swings, scaring the children away. I heard sirens in the distance and smirked, lightly swinging and waiting for the police. I knew I'd be in jail for this one.

"You're under arrest!" Said a fat, bald cop.

"Alright." I said holding my wrists out. "Take me to jail, but I'm listening to music until they take my personal belongings, pig."

He scowled at me, putting the handcuffs on me tightly. I barely even winced. He grabbed my shoulder and put me in the back, almost hitting my head against the door in the process.

"Easy dick munch, god damn." I said angrily.

"Whatever." He said, before reading my rights.

I rolled my eyes, I've heard this all before. I didn't care.

{Time skip}

I sat in the cell, waiting patiently for my phone call. "How long am I in here this time Johnathan?"

"Well for beating a man unconscious on college grounds, I'd say until this weekend." He replied calmly.

"Great, my boyfriend gets to get me out of jail." I said rolling my eyes. "I can hear it now."

Johnathan chuckled. "You're a wild card (Name), but I understand why you almost beat him to death."

"Yeah, fucking Jews. Cartman was right all along."