Mia

Austin's P.O.V.
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

"Hey who's that girl?" Alex said as he pointed a finger towards the other side of the beach.

"I don't know, but she's gorgeous." Rob said as he took another sip of his water.

"Thirsty much?" Zach chuckled.

"He's right though... She is gorgeous." I looked down the beach at a skinny blonde with blue eyes that I could spot from a mile away.

She was walking down our way. I need to meet her. I need to see what she is like.

"Guys I'm going to go say hi." I blurted out. All of they guys just shrugged as I got up and jogged towards this beautiful girl. "Hey" I said as I approached her.

"Hey... You're Austin right?" She responded. Wow her voice was so sweet. She was adorable.

"Umm yea... I take it you've heard about me?"

"Well yea you're all over the media."

"Well how would you like to come and hang out with Austin, from the media?"

"I'd like it a lot, but I don't think my parents would."

Shit. She was with her parents.

"What if I just tell them I'm staying at a friends house for the rest of the day, and we can hang out?"

She was brilliant.

"Yea that'd be really cool. I promise I'll have you home at a decent hour." I joked.

"Alright, meet me at the snack shack in half an hour."

"See you then... WAIT, what's your name gorgeous?"

"Mia."

"Alright, I'll see you then, Mia."

_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_

The half hour had passed and the guys went to some day club in the city. I saw her coming towards the shack so I got up and put my glasses on, ready for us to hang out.

"Hey media man, ready?"

"Of course." I grinned.

"So what are we doing?"

"Well I thought maybe we could hang out at my place, maybe watch some movies, snack a little, just chill."

"That sounds great, let's go." She said while she tied a wrap around her bikini.

I walked her to where I was staying, right off the beach. We went up to my room and she sat on the couch while I got snacks and some drinks.

"So Mia, tell me about yourself." I said, plopping onto the couch.

"Well I've live here in California for about a month now, it's crazy to think of my home back in Montana now. It's so beautiful out here. Anyways, I'm sixteen, I like to swim, paint, read, and sometimes I'll skate or jog down the beach for fun. I've been pretty relaxed lately."

"You seem pretty cool. I hope you have fun here. I wish I could stay here too, but my home is Miami. I visit when I get the chance though. So, what should we watch?"

"Well I only have an hour before my parents expect to call and make sure I'm at my friend Jenni's house, so I don't think we should watch anything."

"Then... What should we do?" I asked, already knowing what she was going to respond.

"This." She whispered as she leaned in and kissed me.

That kiss led to a long make out session and then from that, to her leading me into my own bedroom. She got on the bed and I slid over her. She grabbed my neck and brought my lips to hers again. She then continued to strip, so I decided I should do the same. I grabbed her hips and positioned myself at her entrance, and right when my tip slid in, she thrusted upward and we were going. I thrusted in and out faster and faster and she rolled her head back in pleasure. She placed her hands on my back and slightly clawed at it. I felt her tensing up so I thrusted a few more times then pulled out before we climaxed.

She laid there on my bed, smiling and breathing heavy, while I planted a kiss on her forehead and said, "I like you Mia. Now, let's get you cleaned up so I can take you to your friends house."