Be Steady and Hopeful :)♥

FOR @KarenBalbastro

ENJOY ;)♥ Xx

》》》》》》》

"Austin?" You whispered as sweetly as possible...

"Yeah?"

"Can you go get me some more lemonade?!?" You said as you shook your cup with only ice in front of him...

"Sure Babe!" You two burst out laughing.

You two have been going out for the longest two weeks in history... He asked you out on the last day of school, but said he's liked you since school started

FLASHBACK:

**"YESS! but wait, if you've liked me then why didnt you asked me out before?"

"I didnt want school to get in our way.. The beginning of a relationship is super important... I wanted to make sure we could have time to get to know each other, and the stress of school wouldn't help at all....."

You had no words but he already knew that so he grabbed your hand and walked you out of the school and back home where he met your parents (they approved ;P)**

END OF FLASHBACK

*PRESENT*

Austin came back with your full cup of lemonade.... But wouldn't give it to you.

"Give it here Mahone!"

"No"

"But why not?"

"You owe me now" he winked at you...

"Alright alright.." You leaned in and kissed him softly and swiftly....

"Ok, here you go." He handed you the cup stuck out his tongue..

"Thank You" You smiled flirtedly at him...

His expression got really serious....

"Karen??"

"Yea?" You asked with a curious expression on...

"I know its only been two weeks, but its felt like an amazing lifetime.... I had a feeling this would work... Just, since I met you that first day of school in geometry when we both choose the same seat ... It was a wierd feeling.... I KNEW that I needed you..." He trailed off a bit....

You set your cup down and grabed his hand letting him know to keep going..

"Well, ill get to the point... I know, its only been two weeks but.... Would you go steady with me??" A worried/Nervous expression showed on his face...

You leaned in and kissed him again... When you pulled back, you saw a look of relief/hope in his beautiful Hazel Eyes..

_______________________________________________

GUYS! first, sorry if i messed up on something cause this isnt proofread...

also, REMEMBER, IF YOU WANT A PERSONAL ONE, LEAVE A COMMENT ON THE MOST RECENT CHAPTER, THEN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE PATIENT AND I WILL GET TO IT!!

Thanks Guys!!

~Dayda♥ :)♥Xx