Pleasuring

THIS ONE IS SPECIAL ;)

for Grace :) thanks for kiking me :D

********************************

"So what do you want to do now?" You asked your boyfriend after watching movies all day.

"Well, i have an idea but...."

"But what?"

"but we would have to go to your room. I mean, it would be alright here but I prefer your bed." He winked.

"Ok babe." You smiled back.

You got up and followed him as he walked to your room.

once in the room, he had you get on the bed and gestured for you to lay down.

"Tonight I want to pleasure you. Thats all."

"ok?" you wondered what he was going to do, but you let him carry on anyways.

"just sit back and relax." He smiled as he gave you a quick peck on the lips.

He started peeling off your clothes one by one.. after, he started playing with your clit for a little while to get you going...

"What's this all ab-"

"No Grace, don't talk. its better if you just close your eyes and feel."

You did ask he said and closed your eyes.

Once you did, he started giving you feels all over.

He kissed up and down your body, stopping at certaon places to suck. He moved on to play with your pussy. He stuck his tongue in and began pulling it in and out. He grabbed your ass and picked you up so he could get further in. You were trying so hard to hold the moans in, but this pushed you over the top. His lips were sucking hard on the outside as his tongue was working the inside. The pleasure was amazing.

You were sad when he stopped but he started rubbing to keep you calm.... He started sucking on all of your softs spots. Your favorites were on the side of your boob and right on your hip. You knew he was leaving marks all over you but kept your eyes closed. He finally stopped rubbing and moved up to massage the sides of your breasts. You just wanted him to suck on them so badly already...

You were about to tell him to suck on them when he did exactly that. He was being rough, sucking on your left while playing with your right. Then he switched but started biting down your right boob. He put as much of it as he could in his mouth, then bit down and moved away..

While he kept on your boobs, he started squeezing your butt and rubbing it causing you to thrusts up into his shorts... He then moved back to your front. he stuck two fingers in you and started pumping. He finished off with that. he was moving so fast and flicking your nipple with his tongue. it sent you over the top. he felt you hit the top and replaced his fingers with his mouth as you climaxed. He took in every drop then layed next to you.

"Was that good babe?" He said as he rubbed you softly.

"Perfect" you said as you opened your eyes. He pulled a blanket over you and kept touching you softly as the two of you stayed there and relaxed.

"I hope I can do this for you again sometime grace." he whispered.

*********************************

I know it isn't my best. I have something in mind for another imagine so hopefully it'll be up soon! I have to go watch Ryan Beatty ustream right now yay ^.^

kik me for a faster request! @ DaydaMireida