Round 2: The Ride

ROUND TWO GUYS OOOOOOOOHHH!!!

***************************************************

"ok now I'm ready for round two." you told Austin. He smiled and got on top of you once again. "uh uh." you said pushing him off. "no I'm on top this time." you winked. you made him lay down on his back in the center of the bed.

You made him promise that he wouldn't speak.....

He relaxed himself as you kissed him one last time before starting. You positioned yourself and started moving slowly. You smiled at him as he just watched you. Your naked body bouncing on him. Beginning to move faster and faster. He lets out soft sounds of pleasure as you push down on his chest for support. The noises coming from his mouth only encouraged you to put more and more into it. His size was perfect. Getting all the way into you each time.

You started making loud, but quick shrieks with every hump. He was now staring at your breasts. Staring, as they hungs there.. right above him. He then trailed his vision down to where your pussy and his member met... He watch your movements carefully.

His body remaining still as you did all of the work for once. You now gripped his sides to get in as far as possible. You started moving your body up and around, then down and around. You were ecouraged as Austin kept his eyes on your process of movements. Licking his full lips as more of your pussy is exposed, and then bites his lip as it vanishes. You watch him with a dimpled smile.

Excited that you have this effect on him, you moves his hands to your bum and push them deep in, making sure he holds his large hands there. You then dig your nails deep into his sides again.

You begin saying things to him.... "Austin I can do this forever." , "Do you like watching my pussy on your dick?" , "Do you want more?" I'm ready to give you all I've got." With that, you remove his hands from your ass.

next, you almost come fully off of him. Then, you push down on him so fast he loses his breath. You then move faster and faster, harder and harder on him. You use one hand for support and the other to hold your boobs in place...

Austin reaches his climax a minute later and you get off of him satisfied with your work. You give him a deep frech kiss before laying down beside him and falling into a light nap.

*************

PLEASE READ.

if you are becoming impatient for your request please kik me @ DaydaMireida and I will make you a personal one on the spot.

THANK YOU :)