Ciara

GUYS MY FANFIC IS UP! I THINK YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE THE FIRST PART ;)

____________________________________

This one is for @4everdreamer :)

*****************************************

"Robert! Robert!" you laughed crazily as your best friend started tickling you like crazy! you two were bored on spring break and It was humid and raining outside so you guys decided to stay indoors and bum around all day...

You got away from him and started running all around the house... he was chasing you and had way more energy so eventually you yelled. "alright I give up I give up!"

"good Ciara." he smiled...

"whatever! you can't control me!" You said sitting down and changing the channel on the tv....

"says you!" Robert said as he took the remote away and shut off the tv..

"hay!! I was about to watch that's so raven!" you yelled and punched him...

He didn't speak... instead, he grabbed your hands and pulled you in for a kiss.. sparks flew everywhere.. and you got butterflies.... "will you be my girlfriend?" he asked...

"Rob, Robert what was that?!?" He kissed you again...

"Way over-due.." He smiled..

"of course ill be your girlfriend!" You hugged and kissed him.. then he suggested the two of you go out and run in the rain....

you did that for the rest of the night then came in, took showers and had a Thats so Raven marathon Sleepover :)

*****************************

SORRY IT SuCKED I JUST REALLY NEED TO GET TO MY HW! ;/