@ MissesAustinMahone Part 2

About and hour of rest and the both of you were fully energized. You two got up and walked around your new house fully undressed...

There were no open windows and all curtains were closed so only the lights gave you guys light... You two were alright with walking around naked because You are comfortable with your bodies. Plus you have both seen each other naked plenty of times ehile pleasuring each other.

"Lets go to the pool!" You suggested.

"Inside or out?" Austin questioned back.

"Inside," you said with a wink "because our screams echo around the room."

"Smart thinking." He hoisted you over his shoulder and started walking towards the elavator...

"Babe lets take the stairs " You whined.

"fine" he agreed

You two went to the stairs and you grabbed a special mat and used it to slide down one floor as Austin walked. You walked with him the next two floors. Then, he stopped you right at the break...

"Take a break." You nodded and sat on the last step. He kissed you then started to rub you in a perfect rhythm. You leaned back and stretched your legs further. You decided to spread them as far as possible hoping he would catch on. He did. He went down with his head and pushed his tongue into you. He moved his big lips with his tongue all around your lower region.

"Ok... Au-Austin let... lets go. "

"mmmmmm" He complained. He came out and had you french kiss him one quick time before he let you up..

The two of you went down the rest of the stairs to the basement which had the pool and bar...

You pushed a button to let up a chair in the middle of the pool and led Austin to it then sat him down. He was half in the water and half out... You pushed yourself up in the water and clibmed up on him. You positioned him carefully and pushed him in... You moved up against him letting little waves of water splash up against the both of you.... You grabbed hold of the seat and let him leave kisses all over your neck... You slightly moaned when he sucked on your soft spot lightly....

You pulled away from him and let him look down at your boobs as they bounced around... You didn't notice yourself getting faster, so you slowed down and probably looked like you were bull riding.. Which in a way, you were ;)

You kept him in you but stretched your body up and pushed his face into your boobs... He flicked one of your hard nipples with his tongue and made you squeak... You held him by his back, pushing him into your boobs as you slowly kept rocking him... You moved your hips in as many ways possible to get him in every spot....

Both of you were eventually with arched backs... You were leaning back as he was leaned forward still lost in your boobs. You stopped where you were and just took the feeling in for a second. You were so lucky to have him making you feel like this: A tingle all over your body, a hard throbbing in your pussy until he is in you, & boobs that always wait for his lips and tongue... You started moving left and right up against him, pressing your stomach up to his chest.... He finally started sucking on your left boob and nibbling at the nipple.... You started moving up and down now in a sort of hopping way...

You started making real sexual noises when he pushed your boobs together and massaged them slowly... You started sucking on the back of his neck and got rough around the time his member started twitching inside of you.... You got off of him and dove into the deep pool..

Not long after you......

_______________________

OK I WILL UPDATE SOONER IF THE FIRST TEN PEOPLE TO READ VOTE.

EQUAL READS - EQUAL VOTES...

If not I will wait until I get 40 votes

thanx :D