Random Imagine

THIS IS A RANDOM IMAGINE BECAUSE YOU GUYS DESERVE IT CAUSE YA'LL PUT UP WITH ME HAHA :)

***********************************

#Imagine

~~~~~~~~

"Ok ok truth or dare!?!" Alex yelled over Austin and Robert's laughter...

"Dare! I'm not a wimp like you!" You yelled back...

"Oh nice one, hmmm I dare you to strip, then strip us, then we can end the night with a nice little trip to the bedroom."

"Be more specific?" You asked as Austin and Robert started paying close attention...

"ok," Alex said using hand movements, "you have to get naked. Then, you are to strip each one of us down until we are also naked." He added still using hand movements, "And lastly, we all go upstairs and have a little fun if you know what I mean." He winked....

"I honestly don't knoe how you come up with these dares..." You said...

"How did we get dragged into this?!?" Robert yelled..

"Yea!?!" Austin added...

"Just shut-up and enjoy." Alex said calmly gesturing over to you, "you may begin your dare now." He grinned...

You slowly started slipping off your shirt and tank-top. Then slipped off your shorts, then your underwear and bra... You saw the boys starring at you but didn't care.... You went over to Alex and started peeling off each layer of clothing and anything else he had on... You moved over to your right and startedgetting Austin... He smiled at you nervously as you carried on... Austin and Alex were completely naked and showing their nice boddies, but when you finished with Robert, you noticed his perfect body. From abs to biceps..

"ok.. come on I guess." You said getting up.. They all starred at you so you spoke up, "yes under all the layers of clothes I wear I have a girls body now leave me alone...

"But, (Y/N), You're perfect, a toned stomach for a girl, nice strong legs, a nice ass, and-" Austin said before you cut him off...

"and big boobs, I get it.. I can't help it, the boobs and ass run in the family, and I used to be chunky but got tired of being picked on.." You said...

"Alright alright boys, stop drooling and lets get upstairs.." Alex said....

The four of you went upstairs and into the room with the biggest bed, Austin's.. He had like four California Kings put together. Well, that's what it seemed like... Once you all got in, Alex shut the door and turned out all of the lights..

"Ok, we each pick a station." Alex said to Austin and Robert....

"Alright, I call my bed well.. because its MY BED.." Austin said...

"I got that side near the window, its peacefull..." Robert said...

"Haha ok, I guess ill take that recliner." Alex laughed...

"So what am I doing anyways?" You asked...

"Oh (Y/N)... sweet, innocent little (Y/N)... You ma'am, are giving each of us a nice, friendly blow.. Then we can just wing it." Alex said walking around you a couple of times...

"Who's first?" You asked...

"That would be me, since I started this..." Alex answered...

"Alrighty then, go to your.... stations or whatever...." You said...

They all went to there place and you walked over to Alex.. He was leaning back just relaxing when you started... He didn't seem to take any interest in it... you wemt on for a while then finally stopped and went over to Austin... He just layed there and let out a few soft noises as you went on.... Once you were done with him, you wemt over to Robert... He was looking at you nervously.. He always seemed so innocent and sweet... He was sitting up, he looked at you and whispered, "You don't have to." so low that you barely heard it... You thought it was sweet, but a dare is a dare, and Robert is a prize. You lightly pushed him by his shoulders until he leaned back.. You got on top of him and whispered "its alright" softly to him.. You gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before going low and starting on him.. you went on for a while then stopped and let him breathe. he smiled at you as you got up and said, "DONE" so Austin and Alex could hear...

"Great, now for the last trick of the night, we will all need to be on Austin's bed..."

"Ok, for what?"

"Well, now each of us gets a piece of you, I got your back..." Alex grinned...

"I got her boobs!" Austin called to Alex.

"Which means Robert gets your front.." Alex added...

You turned to Robert and he didn't look very interested, but came anyways.. Poor guy, Austin and Alex have been pressuring him all night..

Before you all got on the bed Robert whispered, "don't worry, i will return the favor...."

Once you all got on, Austin and Alex fixed you to where each of them can get at you at once... Austin was behind the top half of you, one boob in each of his hands, Alex was already positioned at your back, and Robert was just waiting for Alex's call...

"Now" Alex said..

Alex immediately got into you and started moving in a rhythm.... Austin was massaging your boobs and eventually started sucking on one... Robert did as he said he would and returned the favor.. He stuck his tongue into you and started roaming.... They all sort of did their own things for a couple of minutes until Alex said, "Alright, that's a dare." and they stopped..

"So we can go get our clothes back on now?" You asked sarcastically..

"We can, and you shouldn't because you look great, but you can.."

"Great.." You said...

You all got out of the bed and Austin and Alex went ahead and left quickly.. You and Robert took your time.. Before Robert could get out you lighty shut the door and went up to him..

"You were so sweet, and just so you know, this dare is open for you to call anytime." You said sliding your body down his like a stripper on a pole... You came back up and put your hand between his abs and his member.. "Just wanted that to be clear."

"Alright, now come on lets got get our clothes back on." Robert cuckled...

"awww you look good without clothes on though.." you said.. You pressed your boobs up against his body and Moved his hand down to your butt.... "but alright" You said with a pouty face.....

He moved his hand to your waist and walked you downstairs to your clothes... Austin and Alex had already started watching some show, so you and Robert joined them and eventually crashed..

And when the two of you woke up in the morning, there were washable marker pictures on your guys' faces.. Robert had a pair of women's legs opening up to his mouth, and you had "a pair" leading to yours... You guys got so mad that you set the fire alarm off and left before Austin and Alex woke up..

*****************************

HOPE THAT WAS ALRIGHT AND PLEASE GO CHECK OUT 'CELEBRITY FANFIC' YOU GUYS WILL REALLY LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER I PROMISE.. ITS THE FOURTH PART WHERE IT STARTS.

THANX ;)

-AbbyAbs:DDD