Kik'd Imagine For Joey/Malorie

Austin Mahone is one of the biggest stars in the world. But does the world know of his dirty little secret.?? That's right. THE Austin mahone has a huge secret. Can you guess what it is.?? Thats right... SEX... Austin has a sex addiction.  How does he have sex while touring with his bestfriends.? He doesnt hook up with fans.?? No. He has sex with his best friend, Joey.

||

  It all started at the worst time. Austin had just started traveling for promotions after getting signed to a label. The only girl traveling with the foolish 4, besides Austin's mom, is Joey. She has been a friend of Austin's since middle school, and he knew he wanted her to be the one he does it with. But what would she think about it.??

"Joey, can I talk to you for a second.?"  

"Of course... what's up.?" You reply. 

"Um... I... uhhh... i dont know how to ask you but...  you see I have a... an addiction.."

"WHAT.?!? AUSTIN YOU'D BETTER NOT MEAN DRUGS.!"

"No no.! Its actually worse than that... its... sex."  He paused as you took in the words of your best friend...

"Why are you telling me this Austin.?" 

"I dont want to have sex with strangers, and you are the only girl I trust... will you be my partner Joey.?" 

"I... I don't know. I mean of course I don't want you having sex with strangers, but sex is a big deal dude." 

"I know it is... but I figured maybe if I had sex once a month, I could control the urge... what do you say.?"

  Just then alex jumped in, "Hey guys.! C'mon we are going to an amusement park.!" The two of you looked at each other then went along with the day. 

||

   It was late and everyone was in there rooms. You couldn't stop thinking of his question. After thinking privately for a few minutes, you texted Austin to meet you in a room you requested on a different floor ao noone would get any ideas.                                     You walked into the room and saw Austin already in there. He stood up immediately as he saw you. You locked the door and walked up to him.

"I still don't think this is a good idea. We are great friends, and I don't want the way we look at each other to change. You turned around as you heard Austin mumble,

"I understand."

You turned around and he was looking down. You slowly walked back up to him and kissed him. "Promise me this won't change the way you look at me.?"  

"Promise."  

  You two started making out and you slowly pushed him to the bed. You pulled a condom out of your pocket and handed it to him. You started to take your clothes off as did he. He slipped the condom on and whispered, "Don't worry, we won't do this all night and I wont wake up next to you in the morning... this is strictly buisness."  

   He grabbed you and layed you down.

  In all honesty, it felt good as he kissed down your neck... his body was gently touching yours, and you couldn't help but moan with the tingles going up and down your body. He slipped into you and began thrusting. You wrapped your arms around his neck and lifted your upper half up for support. He began kissing your neck again... tracing with his tongue, nibbling with his teeth... it all felt good. You enjoyed it as it lasted, but when you hit your climax; and he hit his, he slid out of you and went into the shower. You were left there to clean yourself up.

When he got out you anounced that you were going to go to your actual room and shower in there... in reply he nodded, kissed you on top of your head and whispered "thank you."

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

wow I think that one is good enough to start a fanfic lol. should I.? if so, what you I call the fanfic.??

{ 20+ votes for the next imagine pls }

Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest/Kik: @DaydaMireida

Vine: Mireida Rodriguez