kik Imagines

another one from kik Xx ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Audrey.!! Audrey.!! Audrey you in here.?" Austin said walking in to the master bedroom. "Yea I'm right here." You say walking out of the master-bathroom with nothing but a small towel on. "I was just taking a shower." "Oh, I'm sorry." Austin said as he glanced down your body for a moment. "Yea, but I was actually thinking ...... maybe you and I could have some US time." You said as you dropped your towel, exposing your bare body.. "I uhh... I mean if you.... I mean umm..." without warning you jumped on him and wrapped your legs around his waist. You roughly sucked on his lips and pushed your body as close to his as possible...

You then calmly got off of him as if nothing happened and looked at him.....

"What was that?" He asked.

"Only the beginning." You replied..

You then walked back into the master bathroom, sat on the counter next to the sink, and waited for him to come in.. He did walk in moments later and stood right between your legs. "So, did you finish your shower.?" He asked.

"No because I was interupted by some hot guy calling my name." You replied. "Good thing then, we might need a wash." Austin added while turning on the shower... As the water warmed up Austin got between your legs again and started kissing you. You quickly undressed him and threw all clothes across the bathroom. Grabbing your legs, Austin held you up and took you into the shower. You were immediately pressed up against a wall. Austin held you by your bum and started kissing your neck.. Hot water on your body felt so right with Austin's touch... With no warning Austin crashed his lips against yours after placing his member right in your entrance. You gasped with the tease and held his neck a little tighter. He pushed into you and started thrusting rapidly.. He was so fast you were basically bouncing on him. You started screaming sexual noises that only encouraged Austin to keep going..

you shifted your hands to the walls for support as Austin slowed his motions a bit. He was still going pretty fast so you felt his dick coming in and out as you bounced up and down.. Without warning, Austin pulled out of you and put you down. "Austin why'd you do that.?!? Uhh come on." You said pressing your body against his..

"I don't know, I sorta wanted to take you from behind."

You put your back on his chest and moved your body down his. "Then do it." You said while shaking your ass in his view..

"I don't know, I mean... maybe I shouldn't.."

"Hon there's no reason not to." You told him. You grabbed his hands and pulled him to the wall with you. You pressed your chest against the wall and held his body against yours. "Come on... I want you to do it."

He took your words and positioned himself. He put his hands on the wall next to yours and started thrusting again.. you started moaning quietly as the water trickled down the rest of your body. He went strong for about another minute, then pulled out to release. He turned you around to face him and said, "that was fun. Now lets take an actual shower so we can cuddle in bed." He kissed you on the lips and then started washing himself. You did the same and when it was over the two of you took a nap in each others arms. ♥

♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤

Ugh I hate endings.! I'm so terrible with them.! I wish these never had to end.!☆

so I feel that this one was alright so 20+ votes for another.?? sorry if I haven't been on. I have some legal issues going on right now. feel free to stay updated with me on kik, instagram, twitter, etc..

IF YOU READ THIS I LOVE YOU

AND PLEASE COMMENT 'Austin Is Irresistible'

~♥