@ Liams_babe

so this one is dedicated to @ Liams_babe (story may be short and sucky)

sadly, I never got a name so if I put names I will use (y/n).... enjoy :D

______________________________

"Mmmm keep it there Austin..."

"Anything for you, (y/n)."

Austin was currently rubbing your p*ssy. The feeling was great. You were wet, naked... it felt like a deep massage. He kept rubbing circles in the good spot and watched you breathe heavily in pleasure. You licked your lips constantly with the feeling of his touch. While he rubbed with one hand the other trailed around your body. His soft touch left goosebumps all over. he followed his hands with his eyes, taking in all of your curves.

Suddenly, he stopped and moved up your body... He looked you straight in the eyes. you relaxed and snaked your arms around his neck. he leaned in for a deep kiss.

He broke the kiss and got off of the bed. He picked you up and sat you on the bedside table. He then pulled back the blankets and layed you back down. You watched as he stripped off every single piece of clothing he had on. He layed in the bed right next to you, and pulled the blankets up to your necks....

"I just wanna feel you close to me tonight." He whispered.

He wrapped his arms around you, right below your boobs, and started leaving soft kisses on your neck. You loved the soft feeling, but you wanted a little more.. You grabbed his hands and lead them to your boobs. You felt him smiling against your neck as you made him rub your boobs with his large, warm hands... He had most of his hands on the sides of your boobs so his fingertips could play with your nipples. he was like that for a couple more minutes until he turned your body completely towards him and moved your hands down to his member.

"Would you mind putting me to sleep babe?" He asked in his sleepy voice also known as the sexiest thing in the world.

You nodded 'yes' and wrapped your hands around it. he put his arms around your shoulders and rested his head on top of yours. You rested your head on his chest and faced down towards his area. You rubbed and massaged all around his member with your eyes closed until the two of you fell asleep.

**************************************