@ CarolineHervey ; Short; Austin; Cute

CarolineHervey wanted me to make this one for a Miranda Garcia

ENJOY :D

_____________________

"Miri!"

"Austin, I told you not to call me that!" You whined at your boyfriend....

"fine, Miranda..."

"yes?" You replied with a victorious grin...

"Would you like to go roller blading woth me?"

"oh, no"

"what why not!?!?!"

"I can't skate."

"you can use your scooter instead?" he really wanted you to go...

"fine."

"yay!" he screamed like a little kid. He got your guys' stuff and you two were off...

He lead you down some paths you've never been before. Some were wide and some were extra narrow... The two of you got to the bottom of a hill so he started taking off his blades. He gestured for you to stay silent and hand him your scooter. He started walking up so you followed curiously. he sat up at the top and then help you sit down.

you were looking down at a beautiful pond withanimals galour... He pointed at a small bunny hopping around the hill.

"That is why we have to stay quiet," he whispered. "she gets frightened easily."

"How did you find her? how did you find this?" You asked in a hushed tone.

"Well, when I was younger, my dad would always start trouble..." he started, you grabbed his hand to ensure safety... "A-and, one day, while my dad was out working, my mom brought me here and said whenever my dad starts anything, I should get out of the house without him noticing and get here as fast as I can... I used to write music up here, then drown the papers in the pond... it was my way of letting it out..."

"wow, I had no idea that...." you trailed off...

He grabbed both of your hands to pull you closer, "I know, but that's the past.. its over now... I wanted to share it with you...." he kissed your hand then snaked his arm around your waste.. "her name is Miri."

"The bunny?"

"The lake."

He named his place of relaxation after you. It was so sweet. You kissed him on the lips... the passion went on for about a minute, then you leaned into him and relaxed....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

AN UPDATE YAY!!

MY FANFIC HAS BEEN UPDATED!

please read: @ TwerkingWithMahone 's story Falling In Love (Austin Mahone

~Dayda♥