Super short

IMAGINE:

Austin rocked you so damn hard that you couldn't move in the morning so he rocked you over and over again. Then, he felt bad so he ate you up then gave you a nice warm bath..

______________________________

IMAGINE:

Robert took you to the top of a hill in his car and you two started making out in his car. Next, he made sure all windows were up and doors were locked so he could pleasure you all night. He was sucking all parts of your body all night.

__________________________

IMAGINE:

You and Tyler went to ride go-karts then he took you to a hotel down the road where you two went swimming in the middle of the night and he "accidentally" ripped your bikini bottom off with force. Then, he "accidentally" shoved into you..

________________________________

IMAGINE:

Alex and you were laying in his bed watching teen wolf when a sex scene comes on and turns him on. He then shuts off the TV and says, "who needs to watch a sex scene when you can have your own." Then he slowly started stripping you, rubbing you right where it feels good...

_____________________

Imagine:

You and Zach were in his living room messing around when you started kissing him hungrily. In the fastest speed ever, he gets your shorts and underwear off... He enters you and starts thrusting.. You two the hear a car door shut and he yells, "shit my parents they don't give a shit as long as we are in my room or the bathroom!" He then grabs your shorts and undies and carries you to his room quickly. He was inside of you the entire time... You two fell asleep like that...

________________________

I HOPE THOSE WERE ALRIGHT THEY ARE JUST QUICK BEFORE I GO TO BED... GOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON/NIGHT :)

-AbbyAbs ;D