Austin-Dirty; "Its my room!"

Havent posted one in a while haha so here ya go!!

FOR @Leah221

************************

You and your bestfriend, Austin, were in a huge fight.. Throwing things at each other, yelling back and forth,Threatening each other with secret you told each other ages ago...

"Austin! Just leave before I really hurt you!"

"Leah! You can't hurt me remember!?!?!?" He yelled back at you. "I'm to close of a friend." He said in a whiny "I don't buy it" voice....

"Not anymore you aren't!!" You shot back.

You saw hurt, and a lot of it... He didn't see it as a joke...

"Fine then!" He shouted, his voice getting weak...

"If you aren't going to leave me alone, i'm going to lock myself in my room! By myself! Just how I like it!" You started running upstairs, through halways, and past doors until you reached your room... Little did you know, Austin was following you..

You didn't notice him slip into your room before you shut the door and locked it... When you turned around and saw him, you jumped back and screamed as if you were still a nine-year-old.... "Holy fuck Austin!"

"Oh i'm sorry, I forgot you're still five and get scared too easily!" He laughed at you.

"Shut it Mahone!" You pushed him with all you had and he stumbled back onto the bed.. You heard him laugh as you turned around to open the door and leave...

He quickly got to the door and pushed you away from it with ease... He made sure it was shut and locked it back up..

"Austin, water you doing?" You almost yelled...

"don't worry i'm not gonna kill you or anything." He chuckled...

"You aren't gonna raped me are you?!?"

"No..... unless you resist to much." He answered with a wink...

You tried backing away but he already had a good grip on you wrists.... "Get out!" You yelled at him.

"You get out!" He yelled back...

"It's my room!"

"Oh good, then we can both stay." He said calmly....

"No!-" You tried to yell at him again but was cut off by his lips being roughly pressed against yours...

You two intensly started making out. . You kept trying to push him away because you two were great friends and you didn't want to mess that up, but you gave in every time because it felt so good to be up against him... Your hands trailed up from his chest to his neck. Your arms rested perfectly around his neck and over his shoulders....

He grabbed your thighs and easily pulled you back with him onto your bed... You were now on top of him, your knees on either side of his stomach... You hovered over him.. Both of Your lips parting slowly as Austing slipped his tongue in with ease.... "Leah" He said in a low, raspy voice.... You felt his tongue move inside of your mouth as he said this... It make you feel so weak....

He rolled you over so he was on top of you now, then started kissing from your jawline, down to your neck... He left love bited all over it as your layed back in pleasure playing with his soft hair....

As if it wasn't enough, he started pulling your shorts off verry slowly, sliding his long fingers over your crotch as he went along... Next, he traced right over the hem of your underwear before he tugged them off...

You thought he was about to stick his long fingers in you when he suddenly lifted your shirt up bit, kissing down your stomach.. Once he got to your vagina, he brought his tongue into the equation.. He made sure every inch of you was wet before he stuck his tongue inside of you..

You gasped and started breathing heavily as he started eating you out.... You arched your back in pleasure, breathily saying "Austin" here and there... You felt him smile against your vagina, still pushing his lips into your skin....

He finally pulled back, you settled down but didn't like that it was over... He grabbed your underwear and shorts to put them back on.. He slid your underwear back into place, picking them up so you ass was sticking out a little... Then, he kissed the inside of your thighs, "For good luck" he said.. He finally put your shorts back on and came up to face you again.....

"So what kind of close friends are we?" He asked you... "Cause I think 'With Benefits' would sound great with that." He said as he winked at you...

**********************************

SO SORRY THAT ITS BEEN SO LONG!!! ;/

Hashtag Forgive Me ;D?

~DAYDA♡