*Warning* sexual frusteration may occur

This one was also from kik, for Izzy "Mahone" ;P

hope y'all enjoy ;)♥

___________________

Today's the day.! You thought.. You and your boyfriend Austin planned a movie night tonight at his place. He knew you wanted to stay the night. What he didn't know, was you planned on finally having sex with him tonight.

You started getting ready around 4:30. You did your make-up, it was very light... you put your hair half up (like Ariana Grande), then curled the tips... you went into your huge closet and stripped down... you were naked while looking for your clothes so you wouldn't feel weird later while you were naked with Austin ;) You paired your favorite black victoria secret bra that had red lace with your red victoria secret bottoms... You went through and found your shortest and tightest dark blue jean shorts and slipped them on. You paired them with a very thin flowy top you made. It was black with white sewed in infinite designs all over it..

By now its was about 5:40 so you headed out to Austin's house. You got there right after 6:00 and walked up slowly to the door with a huge smile on your face. You rang the doorbell and he answered right away, "hey babe you look great." He said to you.

"Thanks so do you." You replied. He gestured for you to come in. You walked in after him, shut the door, and made sure it was locked. "So it's just us tonight right?"

"Of course. I'm all yours tonight." He smiled and gave you a quick kiss. You two walked into the kitchen and grabbed a few snacks and drinks. Then, you two walked into the living room and made yourselves comfortable. He sat normally on the couch and you leaned on the armrest and put your legs over his. You started watching a movie and about 30 minutes in austin took a sip of his punch and licked his lips. IT WAS THE SEXIEST SHIT ON EARTH.!... you couldn't help it.. you crawled next to him and started nibbling on his neck... you wanted him more than anything in the world.!!

"Babe, what are you doing.?" He asked.

"Idk it just sort of happened." You replied.. "I'm actually a little tired, can we go watch the rest in your room?"

"Sure." He responded. So you two walked down the halls and into his room. He continued the movie in there and got comfortable in his bed. You saw him laying there with his hands crossed behind his head and couldn't wait any longer.! You pounced on him and smiled seductively at him.

"Are you sure you're ok? This is the second time in like five minutes."

"Yea I'm fine, I just....." you trailed off...

"You just what??" Austin asked...

You responded by crashing your lips onto his. You made the kiss rough which you've never done with Austin before... He didn't take the hint so you broke the kiss for a second to pull off his shirt.. you began kissing him again and led his hands to your waist... he broke the kiss and looked into your eyes...

"Babe, are you sure about this?"

"I have been all day." You answered to him...

He took the response and lightly laid you down on your back. "Alright. For you." He said with a loving smile..

you smiled back right before he started kissing you softly... he was traling his hands up and down your back... you moaned when he brushed a soft spot you have on your side... He brought his hand under your shirt and pulled it off in one quick movement... Before you could even process his actions, he had you completely naked.. he sat back and admired your bare body as he peeled off his clothing...

Once both of you were completely naked, he slid back on top of you. You grabbed his neck and crashed your lips hungrily on his once again... pretty soon all you wanted was to have him in you..

"I can't wait anymore babe.... please." You told him..

He then held your hips down with his huge palms and pushed into you with everything he had... you shrieked in pain and started breathing heavily.. he kept going as you started to calm down and feel the pleasure kicking in... You clawed at his back with every super fast thrust.. He started sucking on your right breast and flicking your nipple with his tongue... His thrusts were still going strong and you were losing your breathe by the second...

you started speaking to him, "Austin... *breathes* Austin... babe.... I.... I think I might be ready to...."

He cut in, "No, wait... wait... ok ready? Go!"

You released as he slowed his pace and released right after you... He pulled out of you and laid down right next to you... He pulled your body and held it against his, your breasts pushing hard up against his chest... He slid his hand down the back of your body, grabbed your thigh, then brought your leg to sit between his.. His long dick was touching your thigh... He then rested his hand on your ass, squeezing it really quick making you squeak. He left his hand on your bum and kissed your forehead..

"Let's take a nap like this babe.. or we can just lay here like this nice and close."

"Ok." You responded..

"Let me just talk to you... I'm glad you decided we should do this today. I love feeling your body hard against mine. Your skin is so soft, you have the perfect curves.. the lips that I love to kiss so much." He whispered things to you as you drifted off to sleep... Not wanting to wait till the next time you two do this..

***************************************

I only got 19 votes on the last update but I'm so nice..

but seriously I will not post the next imagine until I get AT LEAST 25 votes and 5 Comments on this one.!

Don't forget to follow my fan acc. on instagram.! 》 @ByeDayda 《