kik'd imagines

*Phone Rings* "Hey girl whats up.?" "Nothin much, just got out of the shower." "Oh you're going somewhere.?" "Yeah im going over to Austin's for a while." "Oh... you'd better use protection." "What.?! We aren't going to do anything like that.!" "Suuuurrreeee." "C'mon we aren't.!" "Ok I trust you, but this is THE Austin Mahone we're talking about." "Yeah... and.??" "And he can get whatever he wants whenever he wants... even if its not from his girlfried of 3 months." "Shut up hahaha... I have to go get ready... bye" "peace out." You went into your walk-in closet and picked out your tribal print leggings and a white tank-top. Next, you put on a baggy sweater that matched the thinnest line on your tribal leggings. Last, you straightened your hair and applied a little bit of make-up. You were ready to head out to Austin's. Once you got there you just walked in and found him on the couch watching disney channel. "HEY.!!" You shouted. "Oh my gosh you scared me babe.!" "Hehehe sorry" you smiled.. He got up to give you a kiss on the cheek, then went and sat down at the kitchen table with you... "Want some water or iced tea.??" He asked. "Water please." You responded. "Ok... anything for my girl." He winked. So the day went on and you two watched t.v. and cuddled... Soon enough, he leaned in and kissed you... a soft make-out session started and he hovered over you... You started remembering what your friend had said on the phone earlier... you lightly pushed him off of you and sat up. "What's wrong babe.? Did I make you uncomfortable.?" "No its just... a friend of mine was telling me earlier, that you can get anything from anyone you want at anytime... ANYTHING." "Oh... yea but right now I would only want 'IT' from you, and if you arent ready, then im not ready... Is that clear to you.??" "Yeah... thanks for reassuring me." "Anytime baby." He kissed you on the top of your head and the two of you went out to eat and walk around the mall for the rest of the day.

+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=

sorry if it sucked (I didnt edit or space it srry)... it was a really quick one. sorry I just havent been focusing lately. im feeling better though guys.. im still stressed but im a little better... im glad I can come back to all of you though ilysm. ♥♡♥ ;*

~Dayda♥