❤️🛑Bedtime Troubles🏍💜

Hello my Little Strawberries! Welcome back!! ^^

Today's Oneshot was requested by the lovely,
@Itz_Suzie !!

I hope you all enjoy! (*^^*)

CG: Mondo Owada
Little: Kiyotaka Ishimaru

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Today was a day just as any, well not completely just as any. Taka slipped into LittleSpace on this particular day, and Mondo was a-okay with it. He didn't mind one bit if Taka slipped, he just wanted him to be happy!
They both made each other happy.. and that's all that matters right?
Ishimaru was playing with a train, making noises like 'choo choo!' when he gently rocked it back and fourth. Mondo couldn't help but smile at his little, he just thought he was the cutest!
Taka was wearing a fluffy, red sweater along with some overalls.

~Small Time Skip~
9:45pm

It was now 9:46 at night, and Taka was still feeling little! Mondo usually kept a healthy schedule for Taka when he was feeling little through the day, and that meant having a Bed Time. Despite Taka's usual great behavior, he would absolutely put up a fight when it came to going to sleep! Who could blame him though? He wanted to keep playing, and not do something boring like sleeping.
(Sleeping is important my strawberries-)

Despite that Taka might put up a fight, Mondo knew he had to put his little to bed. He sighed as he started to walk towards Taka, kneeling to his level.

"Pumpkin, it's time to sleep"

"..."

Taka didn't respond. He just continued to play with his train and stuffed animals.
Mondo placed his hand on Taka's shoulder,
"Baby cmon, I know you heard me."

The little grumbled and turned away from Mondo, playing the other way.
Mondo groaned,
"Pumpkin, listen to me. Let's get ready for bed-"

"NO. I don't wanna." Taka's tone was very blunt yet forceful, he was getting really cranky.

"Taka this is why you need to sleep. You're getting cranky already."
Taka turned around to face Mondo,
"I'm not cranky!!" Taka pouted.

"Oh yes you are, you always get cranky at night." Mondo teased, Taka's pout grew larger..

"IM. NOT. CRANKY." Taka yelled. The sudden yelling almost made Mondo jump a little.
"H-hey! What was that about?" Mondo reached to bring Taka into a hug,
"There's no need to be fussy-"

Taka slapped Mondo's arms away,
"NWO!" Taka whined.

"Taka."
Mondo gently held Taka's head up so their gazes met one another's.
"You don't hit anyone ever pumpkin. That's never okay to do."
Mondo quickly grabbed Taka and carried him bridal style in his arms,
"So you're going in timeout for awhile."

Taka made a small gasp, he wasn't expecting to get in trouble! Despite the fact he was acting mean.. he didn't know he was going to be in that much trouble! Taka never got sent into the naughty corner, never ever! So when Mondo told him, it took the little by surprise.

Mondo placed Taka down in the corner of the room, kneeling in front of him.
"Now, I could let all of this slide.. but only if you say sorry alright?"

"So how about it? Will you say sorry?"

Taka stuck his tongue out to Mondo, making the taller male sigh.
"Okay, fine. You'll have to stay in the corner for awhile." Before leaving Mondo gave Taka a kiss on his forehead, he then got up, and sat down on the couch waiting for the minutes to pass by.

~Timeskip~

5 minutes passed by, and Mondo was starting to get filled with a little guilt. 
'He was just upset that he had to sleep.. it isn't really his fault.'
Mondo glanced over to his Little, to see that he was now fully facing the corner with his arms crossed.
The poor boy wasn't saying a word.. he was just sitting there patiently.

Mondo looked at his phone,
'Damn.. only 5 minutes passed by?'

...

'Screw it.'
Mondo suddenly got up to make his way to Taka. Once he got to the corner, he sat down next to him.
"Hey pumpkin.. you alright?"
The little shook his head, sniffling a bit as well.

"...Listen baby, I'm not mad at you for hitting me. You were mad that you had to sleep that's all."
Mondo pulled Taka into a bear hug,
"You were brave for staying in the corner for that long.. I'm very proud of you.."

Taka gripped on Mondo's shirt,
"..I-I was brave..?" Taka asked, "Of course you were.. You're the bravest my prince.."

Taka giggled into Mondo's chest, suddenly meeting his gaze..
"Nuh-uh. Mon-Mon's the bravest!"
Mondo's cheeks became a little pink with the sudden flattery,
"Nope, you're the bravest bravest." Mondo cooed, making Taka giggle more. In fact, Mondo was laughing too.

Mondo yawned,
"Is it alright if we sleep now pumpkin? I'm getting tired.."
Taka nodded,
"Can we cwuddle when we go to bed?"

"Of course my prince.."

~TimeSkip~

Mondo and Taka were now cuddling in bed. Soft snores could be heard coming from Mondo, and  soft suckles coming from Taka.
This night was rough for the both of them.. but now they get to enjoy a nice, relaxing evening with one another in bed cuddling..

And what could be more wonderful then that?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yayyyyy!! Another chapter!
Again I'm so sorry for taking forever, this week has been kinda rough for me..

But other then that, I think I did pretty great! ^^

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed!
I love you my little strawberries 🍓

Bai bai!
I'll see you all next time ❤️

Itz_Suzie