☁️🤖🤍"Hey, thats Robophobic!"💙🔎☁️

Hewoo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

This Oneshot was requested by the one and only,
@LpsFnaflover636 !!

I hope you all enjoy!

⚠️Okay so uh a little warning before we begin! This is going to have a lot of rude remarks towards Kiibo! Just saying that rn. Also, Junko is going to be the bully. Sorry Junko Lovers!⚠️

With that out of the way, let's get into the Oneshot!

Kiibo: Little
Shuichi Saihara: CG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At Hopes Peak Academy~
Lunch Time

Everyone at Hopes Peak Academy was gathered in there groups as they ate much together. For instance, Kaito, Korekiyo, and Rantaro were at one table. Maki, Kaede, and Miu were at a table..

Tenko, Himiko, and Angie
Leon, Taka, Chihiro, Mondo, and Hiro
Kazuichi, Gundham, Hajime, and Nagito
Makoto, Kyoko, and Byakuya, and so on.

Everyone had at least one ally with them.. all except Kiibo. He was at a table sitting alone, it didn't make him upset however. He was used to being lonely like that.. but he knew he wouldn't be so lonely for long.

Shuichi promised to eat lunch with him once he finished study hall, and that was gonna be soon! So Kiibo couldn't help but be excited.
So, here he was eating his lunch.. it wasn't much, just some chips that Miu made for him that he could actually consume.
It tasted.. pretty good for something he never really considered trying before. (Thanks Miu!)

All of a sudden, he could hear someone sit across from him.. he looks up,
To see the one and only Junko Enoshima.

"Oh! Greetings Junko, never thought you'd wanna talk to me.." Kiibo admitted, although he felt flattered that she was willing to talk with him.

"Awww, don't be like that Kii-boy! I just wanted to ask you a few questions, that's all!" Junko chuckled, Kiibo was feeling super excited.
"R-really? By all means, please do!"
Kiibo doesn't really get asked questions much, decides from Shuichi, they practice sometimes together by having long conversations.

"So.. question one. What do you eat? Oil? Bolts?" Junko asked, she had an evil type smirk on her face.. as if she knew what she was doing.

Kiibo's smile turned it a frown,
"W-well no.. Miu makes me foods that I consume. I don't eat.. bolts and stuff like that."

"Ohhh okay okay sure! Question 2!" Junko started,
"Can you really feel emotion? Like you're just a robot, I thought they don't feel any thing."

"H-hey! I can understand and feel emotions just like any of you can!" Kiibo stammered, Junko tched.

"Well clearly! You've got such an attitude, gosh I was just asking questions!"

Kiibo sighed, trying to calm himself down,
"I suppose you're right.. on to the next question if you must."

"See? That's better. Anyways next question.. what's a like to be just a sack of metal and bolts?"
The more and more Junko asked these.. odd questions, the more Kiibo got uncomfortable.

"Um.. I don't feel comfortable answering that question-"

"Okay that's fine! Next one then.. for a robot, what's it like to love?"
Junko asked, Kiibo paused for a moment..

This is a question he's never really been asked before.
"W-well you see, I've been learning how to show affection better, thanks to Shuichi-"

"Ohhh see I knew it! You couldn't even really love if you wanted to! You have to learn!" Junko laughed, Kiibo frowned once more..
Infact he.. was tearing up. He couldn't let the tears fall though, considering his robot body, but it made it so difficult..

"Can you please.. go away now, I don't want to answer any more q-questions.."

"Hmm, nope! I'm still not done! So next-"

"Hey. Didn't you hear them? They said they didn't want to be asked anymore questions."
Kiibo and Junko turned over, to see Shuichi standing next to them.

"Pft, what do you of all people care?"

"It doesn't matter if I cared or not, he told you to stop." Shuichi stammered.

"Bzzzt! What buzzkill! I'm out of here." Junko got up, and left without a trace.. moving to another table next to Mukuro.
Shuichi sat down next to Kiibo,
"Hey.. you alright?"
Kiibo sniffled a bit, wiping some of his tears away.
"I guess.. thank you for making her go away for me."

"It's no problem Kiibo. You know I care about you, and I won't let you go through stuff your uncomfortable with-"
Shuichi felt a heavy weight against his chest.. Kiibo was giving him a loving hug.
Shuichi blushed a small bit,
"A-ah! Warn me first, next time-"

"I love chu, Shi-Shi!!" Kiibo mumbled,

'He really slipped into LittleSpace at a time like this?' Shuichi asked himself, he shrugged it off.

"It's no problem Little one, no problem at all."

"Say, why don't we eat some snacks together? It's not the healthiest lunch, but it's still something to put in our tummies, yeah?"

"Mhm!! Miu made me snackies!" Kiibo showed of his snacks, Shuichi chuckled.
"That's sweet of Miu, did you thank her?"

"Yuuup! Of course!"
Shuichi ruffled Kiibo's ahoge,
"Good job, little one." He gave Kiibo one small peck on the cheek, making Kiibo giggle.

"Alright, how about we eat before lunch period runs out now?" Shuichi insisted, getting his food out.

"Otay! I'm really hungy.. so let's eat!"

From there, Kiibo and Shuichi both at their lunch for the rest of the Lunch Time Period..

Overall, it was like a small little date at school.. how awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooohoo! Another Oneshot has been completed

This is another character I haven't written about before! (Kiibo)
I hope I did good!

Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading!
Requests are closed for now, but they'll be open back up soon!

I love you all my smol strawberries!

Buh byeeeee!! 🍓

LpsFnaflover636