☁️❤️📚Picky Eater|| Kiyotaka x Little! Reader☁️

Hello everyone, welcome to Oneshot #4 of Little-November!! ^^

Im actually really hype to write this one, I hope it turns out well, and I hope you all enjoy! <3

CG: Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Little: You! (Y/N)

(F/I/F) = Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
(H/T) = Hair Texture

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it came to dinner time, breakfast, or even snacks, you were a very picky eater. You'd only eat a few select of snacks in LittleSpace. (So do I-)
Your caregiver Kiyotaka grew concern of this, trying new things is good in his mind, but he understood how sometimes that can be scary..

However! That wasn't gonna stop him from trying to get you to eat a new food/snack!
He had to make it subtle, so he had to engage in sneaky Taka mode!!

~Current time: Dinner Time~

"Y/n! Dinner is ready!"

"I'm cwoming!"
Y/N hopped off the couch and sprinted over to the kitchen table, bringing their favorite stuffie with them. Stuffies have to eat too!

"What awe we eating pwapa?"
Y/N asked, kicking their feet under the table with excitement.

"You'll see sweet pea!"

You giggled,
"That rhymed a little bit,"
You laughed, Kiyotaka chuckled as well as he began to set up your plate.

Once he was done preparing, he grabbed the two plates and placed one in front of you, and one where he was gonna sit.
There was spaghetti for the main dish, applesauce on the side, ..then asparagus.

Why- WHY OF ALL THINGS IN THE WORLD?-

This had to be a trick, it had to be! He knew you hated these green sticks of evil.
(If you like these, then I am so sorry TwT)

Kiyotaka began eating, you did as well. Only eating the spaghetti and applesauce on the plate.

After some conversations between the two of you, you placed your napkin over your plate to make the reminisce of the asparagus less known.
"I all done!"
You announced, you started to make your way to the garbage can before Kiyotaka grabbed your arm sleeve,
"Y/N, you still have your veggies on your plate."

You whined, and went back to your seat at the kitchen table,
"I dwont like thwease."

"I know, sugar cookie. But I thought we could maybe try something new!"
He tried his best to give an enthusiastic smile, but you weren't having it in the least.
You pushed the plate away and crossed your arms, "I nwot gonna eat it! They icky!"

"Y/N cmon, just one bite? I'll even do it with you."

You shook your head.

"Even if I do the choo choo train?"

You shook your hair once more.

Your caregiver sighed,
"Fine.. how about this then, I'll let you have ice cream."

You started to like what you were hearing, now we were getting somewhere!
"..What fwavor?"

"(F/I/F)"

"Hehe!! Deal!"
You grabbed your fork and picked up one piece of the asparagus, you started to hesitate once again.

"Uhh.."

You take a deep breath and hold your nose, you onetime heard that if you eat something icky, if you don't breath through your nose you won't taste it? You didn't know if it was true but it was worth a try!

You take a small bite and chew as fast as you can,
then, the dreadful asparagus was now in your tummy! It didn't really like it though-
You stick your tongue out, "Dwone..!"

"Good job baby! I'm proud of you."
Kiyotaka gives you a kiss on the cheek, then ruffles your (H/T) hair. It makes you giggle!

"I think you rightfully deserved your treat, my love."

You give a delighted gasp,
"Yaaaay!!-"

"But later, we just ate dinner, ice cream is dessert! We have to wait until the food is fully in our tummies."

"NOOOOOOO!!"
You shout, falling onto your knees in defeat. "You twicked me! Meanie!"

"I'm sorry Y/N, but ice cream can wait!"
Kiyotaka picks you up, "Right now it's relax time, you wanted me to style your hair today, remember?"

You did in-fact want your hair in a cute ponytail..

"Fwine, I wanna style yours too."

"Oh, uh.. I don't think you really can sweetheart, my hair is fairly short.."
Taka chuckled.
"Nuh-uh! The impwossible is pwossible! All I gwotta do is make iwt so!"

Taka raised an eyebrow at you, it made you giggled, "Kaito twold me that!" You explained, "And if he says it, thwen it's 1000% true!"

"If you say so baby, it never hurts to try..!"

That night, you and Taka played in the living room together while styling each other's hair! To your surprise Taka was right when he said that his hair was too short, it couldn't even go in a small ponytail.
But little you improvised and put some of your butterfly clips in his hair, while he put yours in your desired pony tail.

And you did end up getting the Ice cream Taka promised~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazzy's on a roll today!! 3 books updated today??!?
YAYAYAYYA

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed!
More oneshots will be coming soon everyone!

Bye byeee!

I love you all <3