☁️💚🐛Babysitter Gonta💚💀☁️

Hello my little strawberries! 🍓
Welcome back to another oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the kawaii,
@Cocolocogirlpixar !!

I hope you all enjoy!

Also a little side note, this is my very very first time writing about Gonta, Korekiyo, and Rantaro! So I'm sorry if it's not the greatest, but I'm gonna try my best to make it as amazing as I can!

CG/Babysitter: Gonta Gokuhara
CG: Rantaro Amami
Little: Korekiyo Shinguji

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey Gonta, thanks again for watching Kiyo for me while I'm gone. Just a heads up by the way, he's a shy one. He doesn't really talk much in LittleSpace.. but I promise you he's the sweetest."

'Hmm.. Rantaro say he shy right?' Gonta thought, glancing over to Korekiyo.
Kiyo was wearing a dinosaur onesie, his hair in a small bun, and for the first time in awhile his mask wasn't on!

But.. one thing that Gonta noticed was that Kiyo looked.. sad.
He wasn't playing with anything. Kiyo wasn't even watching the TV! Instead the little was playing with his fingers with a sad look on his face.

"Kiyo? What wrong?"
Gonta asked, not really knowing how to approach Kiyo. This was his first time watching Kiyo in LittleSpace, so he wanted to be as gentle, caring, and patient as possible with the little.

Kiyo looked over to Gonta not saying a word, he didn't really know if he could trust him just yet..
"Why so sad? Did Gonta do something wrong?"

Kiyo's eyes widened out of panic and shook his head, he didn't want Gonta to feel like he was making him sad.. he didn't want that at all!!
The little turned fully over to Gonta, now giving him his full attention.
"...Nwo..just miss Taro.." Kiyo whimpered..he started to play with his fingers once more.

"Oh.. Gonta think he understand.. you miss Rantaro?" Gonta asked, Kiyo nodded.

Kiyo sniffled and held out his arms toward Gonta, making grabby hand motions for him.
Gonta smiled and grabbed Kiyo softly, "Upsie Daisy!"
Gonta placed Kiyo next to him.. both of them getting warm next to each other.

"...When will Taro cwome back..?" Kiyo timidly asked.
"Hmm.. Gonta not really sure! But he will come back soon!"

There was an awkward silence between the two of them. Sure they were snuggling with one another, but one of them still had the feeling of guilt in their chest.
And that was none other then Gonta. He felt like he was being 'too boring' for Kiyo, and he was starting to feel horrible for it.

'Cmon Gonta think! Gonta wanna make Kiyo happy right? So what should Gonta do?' Gonta thought long and hard one what he should do to make Kiyo smile..

And soon, and idea came clear in Gonta's mind.

"Kiyo! Gonta have idea!" Korekiyo timidly turned over to Gonta,
"You want piggy back ride?"

When Gonta asked that question, Kiyo's eyes sparkled with joy. A smile appeared on his face, "Yes! Yes pwease!"
Kiyo made grabby hands for Gonta again. But this time with loads more energy!!