🍼❤️🗡Little Nightmares..❤️💛🔫🍼

Hewoo my little precious Strawberries 🍓
Welcome back!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@Chelsealea040109 !

I hope you all enjoy!

CG: Peko Pekoyama
CG: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Little: Kiyotaka Ishimaru

(This was before Mondo became Kiyotaka's caregiver btw!)

Peko and Kiyotaka Sibling AU
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Peko and Taka's parents weren't home today, they were in a business trip in America for their jobs. So they both decided to make this a little evening for Kiyotaka.
Yes, Peko is Taka's caregiver. Peko being the loving older sister she is, she wants to make her little brother feel safe, and happy.. and Kiyotaka couldn't ask for a more understanding sister.
Peko's boyfriend was very understanding too! He was none other then Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, the Ultimate Yakuza.
She invited him over to watch some movies with Taka and herself, he without a doubt in his mind agreed. So here they were now.. all three of them on the couch, deciding what to watch on Disney+.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So.. what should we watch?" Fuyuhiko asked, eating some popcorn as he spoke. "I believe we should let Taka choose." Peko insisted, patting Taka's head gently.
Taka looked at Peko, "Rweally..? Does Fuyu mind if I chwoose?"

Fuyuhiko shook his head, "I don't mind buddy, it's your sleepover, choose what you want." Fuyuhiko have a genuine smile, making Taka giggle.
"Yay! Thank you sissy! Thank you fufu!" Peko chuckled at Taka's manners, he was so polite!

"No problem.. now, what would you like to watch?" Peko asked, Taka thought for a moment.. he grabbed the remote and scrolled through the movies on screen.

Finally, a certain movie caught his eye..
"Oo! I wanna watch that one please!" Taka pointed to the screen, if read:
"Haunted Mansion" (yes- this is a real movie)

Peko raised an eyebrow, she felt a little concerned.
"Taka are you sure? That's a scary movie.. I don't think you'll like it-"

"Hmph.. I can hwandle it.." Taka pouted, Peko sighed.
"Fine then.. we shall watch that movie."

"Yay!" Taka pressed the 'play' button, and the movie started to play.
Fuyuhiko leaned in close to Peko, 'Do you think he can really handle it? I don't want to sound mean but he is in LittleSpace y'know?' Fuyuhiko whispered, Peko leaned in close to him as well,

'I'm sure he'll be alright.. if he doesn't want to watch it anymore then I'll turn it off.' Peko whispered, Fuyuhiko nodded. He leaned in to Peko snuggling, a light pink appearing on her cheeks..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiyotaka was (sort of) hiding under a blanket, peeking occasionally to watch the movie. He would completely hide under his blanket when a jump scare happened though and Peko noticed. Even Fuyuhiko noticed! It was concerning the both of them..
Peko placed her hand on Taka's shoulder, making him flinch.
"Taka.. you know we don't have to watch this anymore if you don't want to." Said Peko.
Taka shook his head,
"Nu-uh! I-I can handle it!" Taka threw the blanket on the ground, crossed his arms, and glued his eyes to the movie.
Peko sighed, "Fuyuhiko dear, what time is it?" Peko asked, Fuyuhiko glanced on his phone, "It's 9:55"

"You know what that means Taka.. it's time for bed." said Peko, Taka had a sudden burst of joy.
"YES! NAP TIME!" He shouted, covering his mouth after words.
"You seem rather eager to go to bed..did the movie scare you-"
"Nwo!! I just- really wanna brush my tweeth." Taka stated, placing his hands on his hips.
Fuyuhiko chuckled, while Peko sighed..